You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

redi

Corporal

• "redi" is male
  • "redi" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Friday, January 1st 2016, 5:08pm

lost money and time

by not warning anyone
or sending any kind of up date
we the players were cheated out of time and money
yes cheated
players that have no generals or those with hero s say hey live with it
but it was our time and a lot of money we used
how is game going to fix this
they stealed our money is what has happened
many of us have been here for years
when there was a merge players got payment for what they lost on server they were not on just one they picked to keep
so what about us
if game had said in advance we could have made plans to save our generals experence, but no no
:cursing:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Friday, January 1st 2016, 8:08pm

Yes, they should have given some warning

• Activate Facebook

pilus62

Private

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Friday, January 1st 2016, 9:07pm

simple robbery

• Activate Facebook

DCA1980

Corporal

• "DCA1980" is male

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 1:15am

yes agree generals need to be fixed or really good compo given on time and lost exp and expanded ribbons on them warning would have been good lots of long time players spend a lot of money on them like myself ,what is going on spend hours getting general 5 star now a normal offy beats it come on a bit of a joke really wouldnt u say war2glory fix it or compo

• Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 3:33pm

I think plan of buildings should be added to lvl 10 fields and higher drop rates on npc's.
We should all be given at least one battle lexicon i know it in no way comes close to making up for the 15m xp i lost on 2 generals. As a symbolic gesture though it would go a very very long way.

I have heard they will unlock the general lvl soon but not sure if this is accurate.

There is a real need for higher drop rates of speed ups as for jet 11 alone with good know officer its 2114 hrs to gain it.
There is also now an even greater need for battle series to be brought back and the prizes to be inter changeable. As in one mission is for speed ups and pobs. The next to be for new ultra troops.

I know that on joyfort all of this came in as they lost spending players. War2glory is a far superior version in most ways. For instance...... Now correct me if im wrong but to get to lvl 12 on buildings on war2glory is free?? Therefor these new builds to lvl 12 should also be the same as the others.
Either way the only fix is what i stated drop rates increased, plan of building to be added, battle series to be brought back.

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 3rd 2016, 8:09pm

General Issue !

- General's must be allowd to raise up because the players spend diamonds and time to get them !!
I remember on phonix server while back ago before the advertise of generals arrived as the " new weapon " must get !! lol
today after tht Generals became worthless and tht is not because the 50 points ...but because the level skill 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 !!
If i send attack to someone an officer with skill 3 elites at 8 and he has a general with same elite skils but in 5 .. how we expect tht player face me ?
The 50 points gives + 25% more hit on attack in my personal opinion its not so importance but when level reach 101 + 111 + 121 + 131 + 141 the officer get extra hit points and more rounds tht the skills works !! :rolleyes:
The 50 points in know officer r so hot :love:
- My teamates has generals and other players has generals and around game most of players r owners of average number of 3 at least per acc !!
- The new upgrade's r seems to be a the good path and the " new " forum bring here the GMs and they start communicate with us hope tht keep continue 2016 and next years they follow :!:
- One advice in players tht focus to play the game special in sherman and new servers might come , buy the gold coins to get a daily copoun of 50% discount !!Dont spend diaz on level up techs those diaz will dissapear fast the copouns stays :thumbsup:

Best wishes to players , supportmembers , managers and all the persons sorround the game for the new year for them and their familys !!
The next upgrade in game i wish be King Steven as a Assistant Forum Moderator and Armada as Assistant of Event Master ( create / ideas new events to follow ) :thumbsup:

Long Live the King !!! :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Warrior1

Private

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2015

Monday, January 4th 2016, 7:32pm

Lost Rep

I have today had a reply from the game saying that the loss of Rep from Generals was down to the upgrade and therefore not a fault in the game.
In my reply I have informed them that their lack of communication with regard to the latest upgrade and the implications of that lead me to believe that this forms a Breach of Contract between us the players and the game. As such if nothing is done I will look into what action I can take to get this sorted.
Communication was never their strong point but this was stupid. I cannnot afford to lose this amount of points for no good reason other thank this lot deciding to change the game with no warning.
I am sorry if this reads like a rant but I guess that it is.
:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
  • Activate Facebook

redi

Corporal

• "redi" is male
  • "redi" started this thread

Sunday, January 17th 2016, 10:50pm

were is GM
he should be on top of this
GM