You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Shores

Private

• "Shores" is male
  • "Shores" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Saturday, December 26th 2015, 3:35am

Targeting for Ultra Units

Just did a battle against a lvl 30 field...I tanked it pretty well I think but i noticed problems with the targeting mechanism...

A) cannot see the names of the ultra units to know what is being targeted (an easy fix is to know the order of the appearance of troops but it is still somewhat inconvenient and I believe this problem leads to problem B)
B) Once an ultra unit is targeted, you cannot re target your troops. This is the bigger problem because it causes an unnecessary loss of troops and slows down the battle. I can foresee this being an even bigger problem once players can start building these units...so I hope this is resolved before then.

I am not suffering right now because I know how to target troops in round 1 to minimize this handicaps and I also know how to target what I want to target (getting around problem A), but others may not have this same ability. Please get this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks!

Here come the legions...
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook