You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BloodyNine

Sergeant

• "BloodyNine" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Friday, May 18th 2018, 7:25pm

Incoming Changes

You are getting warmer but still not there yet, are you talking days, weeks, months, years before we hear anything thing from you again???
This still sounds like a whole lot of empty promises all over again and you have said you already know some of the upgrades that are coming so as an act of good faith (and to keep your players playing) why dont you tell us in a little more detail what we can expect and how long we can expect to wait (days or weeks cos frankly if its any longer it'll be for nothing).

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Harbinger

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 4:20am

Have some patience, the head GM for war2 EN is in hospital, just be happy they've gave us a little info..

• Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 4:43am

we have been patient for over 2 years now and I for one have come to the end of mine. There is 1 CM in hospital and God knows there is plenty of other CM's and GM's doing sweet FA else that can relay some info. And the "just be happy to get something" attitude is part of the reason that that it has come to this, so no I wont be happy with getting feed the same old vague, non committal BS that they have been fobbing us off with for over 2 years...

• Activate Facebook

Rudedog

Private

• "Rudedog" is male

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2016

Friday, May 25th 2018, 2:20am

Really a new server?? Why on gods green earth would I want to start a new server. I'm fully vested in the two oldest servers with zero interest in starting a new server with no special fields.. A Merge now that will perk my interest.. You say changes are coming shortly-- well now it's time to put up or shut up !!! I'm at the end of my rope with all these empty promises..

• Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Friday, May 25th 2018, 8:00am

I know how you feel Rudedog, its as if they take what we want them to do and then do the exact opposite!!!
I don't recall anyone asking for a new server since joyfort shut down and yet here is a new one. I do however quite clearly remember myself and others asking very loudly and on many occasions for a GOD DAMN MERGE but alas we are doomed to be ignored.
Tell you what, lets start a list of all the things we have asked for before a new server,

1. MERGE
2. A way to fairly get Generals up to lvl 150
3. Merge
4. A little bit of weekend support
5.Merge
6. The fixing of the countdown timer
7.Merge
8. Some response from cm/gm in forums
9.Merge
10.Special fields introduced on all servers (excepting maybe the newest 2)
11.Merge
12.More events with achievable goals.

I'm sure i left a few out so feel free to add some in but i think we get the point.
The reduction in price of the epic gear was a step in the right direction but its not enough to save dying servers.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE WAR2GLORY listen to your players and keep the game alive

• Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 8:50am

So there it is, it's been over 2 weeks since the "incoming changes" were announced and not a God damned word about it since!!!
So much for patience, look w2g this aint difficult to understand your players are leaving in droves and the ones that have stayed wont spend any money till they know whats happening. The solution is simple, restore player confidence by telling us whats planned with some actual detail and not just the vague "we have plans" crap you have been feeding us thus far and then tell us WHEN these plans are going to happen. W2G is not the CIA or the NSA or any other clandestine organisation that have to keep plans secret for the sake of national security, so stop treating us like mushrooms, take us out of the dark and stop feeding us shit!!!
SO come on W2G DO SOMETHING!!!

• Activate Facebook

Rudedog

Private

• "Rudedog" is male

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 10:06pm

I see we are getting the same old stall and delay tactics. Cryptic promises with no follow through. At least give us a time window weather it be days weeks or months. Come on W2G give us something to go off of..

• Activate Facebook

Rudedog

Private

• "Rudedog" is male

Friday, June 8th 2018, 2:23am

WOW not one word from W2G. Unbelievable......

• Activate Facebook

jack1

Captain

Friday, June 8th 2018, 1:55pm

what you expect unless its a sale then no word. new server making money so nothing else will be done for ages

• Activate Facebook

Harbinger

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Friday, June 8th 2018, 4:39pm

Seems the usual Friday - Sunday sale isn't even going to happen, lol

• Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 4:25pm

yet another week goes by and still we hear nothing, thank god these guys weren't the ones calling "incoming" during blitzkrieg or everyone would have been left sitting around wondering WHAT THE HELL WAS HAPPENING!!!

• Activate Facebook

Rudedog

Private

• "Rudedog" is male

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 4:39pm

LOL that is very true B9

• Activate Facebook

ADU

Sergeant

• "ADU" is male

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2016

Monday, June 11th 2018, 11:30pm

See all they do is repeat repeat
:):):):):):):)

ADU has attached the following image:
  • w2g Sale Sale.PNG
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 7:24pm

Well, we're working on it, but there is a lot of stuff that you'll see in the incoming weeks. You'll see :)

As for dates, you know the drill: I can't give you dates until I have them myself. Sorry if it seems secretive for you, but there is a whole team planning, working and testing what you want and evaluating your suggestions and new stuff as well.

I can't rush them, but I'm here, reading how much passion you have for the game and sharing your requests as often as I can.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Tuesday, June 12th 2018, 10:32pm

I honestly hope so Ad, you have always tried to be honest with us :thumbup:
Some of us do understand your situation :rolleyes:
Just keep us informed as much as you can 8)

• Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 12:16am

Thanks for getting back to us Adbrigador, even if it did take nearly 4 weeks, but this is more of the same!!!
This still doesn't tell us anything and only hints at it taking weeks till we see some changes but that's what you said last time too and we still haven't seen or heard anything. Weeks have passed already since the "incoming changes" post and still nothing!!
This is not a personal attack on you Adbrigador, I do understand the position you are in but you are W2G's representative here and usually the only one we here from, which we do appreciate, so please understand that we have been asking and waiting patiently for YEARS now and for a lot of us that patience has come to an end.
GET A MOVE ON W2G

• Activate Facebook

Duke

Private

• "Duke" is male

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2017

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:03pm

when are you going to finish off upgrading the ironclad missions on bodyguard, would like to collect the rest of the gear for officers

• Activate Facebook