You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 12:51pm

Merge

several months have passed with out any information to the loyal players who are still trying to play and support this game.

we was told several times between various mods a merge was comming we will get more info as they get some but sadly so far we have no info at all.

it was common belief it was an end of the year thing before that is was easter we even let this easter come and go in hope.

now its may and soon into june thats another half a year gone by with nothing in the form of information.

that then leaves 6 months of the year ahead and that leaves 6 months of the game left for many players who have vowed to quit at the years end .

please don't let it come to this surely you will give us some info about a merge by then.

in total from the beginning its over 2 years of asking now and already some have gone and some are playing less and less.

we understand its probably not easy maybe has a cost with it too but for the good of the game and its survival can you let us know if a merge is going to happen ?

there mt be more money in a merge than there is as it is now and players will want to play too because its becomming dead not just 1 or 2 servers but most now and even the newer server has gone less active over time

this must say that something has to be done or it will just fizzle away.

let us know please the deaf ears isn't cool for us when posts are just ignored, were watching waiting al the time for news ......please give us something :?::?::?:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 3:41pm

Listen to the players of the game a simple yes and when or no end off that all we want to hear!

• Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 3:49pm

Listen to the players of the game a simple yes and when or no end off that all we want to hear!

Copernicus i see you reading thread but no comment from you or any of the gm's? why?
  • Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 4:44pm

will never get an answer from them....6 days now with the timer on my account not working nothing from support or forum team...they all a joke

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:58am

still waiting for an answer of some kind , come on support staff gm cm anyone ?

there has to be something u can say other than we wil let u know when we know or as u treat us now with silence?

to me and many others this is quite an important topic and being treated in silence is disrespectful and how and why should be spend money on a game with 0 time frames to anything?

eventually they will realise on the new server there is no future is u cant fix whats already in need of a merge and they will just dry up

maybe thats what u want just so u can say its not viable for a merge and thanks for all the investment over time in money and hours but good bye

im not giving up its not fair to be left with no ideas of the future of the game

expect more posts every week asking pretty much the same stuff until one of you is allowed to maybe answer us X(:thumbdown::pinch:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 10:58pm

We are sorry, we did not understand your question. ?(
Please rephrase your question and ask again. :sleeping:

• Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Friday, May 11th 2018, 1:29pm

Really great job on the spring sale Thresh, now seen as you are on a roll how about you do something about some of the things that players actually want to see happen and give us some positive news about A GOD DAMN MERGE cos i cant justify spending my hard earned cash on a game that i cant see a future in.
So until I see an actual date for a merge my wallet will be staying firmly shut (which is a shame cos that is actually a really good sale) and if it don't happen soon I for one wont be around to open it up again.
So do us all a favour, get your collective fingers out of each others asses AND ORGANISE A FU*KING MERGE please.
Yours sincerely
A very pissed off and disappointed player

• Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 10:35pm

Gm know people are scared of meeting fubar if they merge and people might quit lol

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 8:34am

( Gm know people are scared of meeting fubar if they merge and people might quit lol )

is probably the most stupid comment you can add

i think gm should be more scared of players quitting with a merge not happening than with one

if u have nothing useful to say about a merge why even comment ?

maybe some players feel more comfortable in the fish bowl they know and rule and the feeling of stepping into the ocean is to much ?

either way as quoted in the past and more recently too a merge is beneficial to us all thats the players and the owners

heros reset to the game for one alone is a money spinner never mind the ribbons medals etc

that is just the mere tp of the iceberg

come on surely a staff member can read and reply about a merge its just real sad if you dont

them sales are becoming less interesting with nothing to use it all on eventually players will just stop buying stuff even with saved diamonds with no where to go with anything they get.

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 2:49am

I'm sorry for my absence. I'll try to be here more often for you, guys.

We aren't "scared" about the merge. We don't have a date yet, but we're definetely bringing some great news that are related to this precise request.

I can't give you an exact date. I know it's difficult not knowing a specific date, but hey, even from the hospital I've been asking about this for you very, very often. Some of them have nightmares with me :P

We're working it out to bring you the best experience as possible, specially when we push the merge forward.

I don't have an exact date yet, but you'll figure it out soon.

I'll share with you as soon as I can. Meanwhile, please accept my apologies. I will keep asking for the merge until we have a date set in stone. ^^

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:08pm

I'm sorry to hear you are sick Adam and appreciate your trying even from hospital but at this stage this answer really isn't good enough. Gamingo has been stringing us along for over 2 years now with exactly the same crap so forgive me if I don't find your promise of great news reassuring in any way, shape or form.
We are well aware that you are the middleman between us and the higher up's so please pass this message on,
We, the players, are sick to death of being fobbed off with false promises and outright lies, if there is plans to continue the game and make improvements then get it together and tell us about them!!! Even if dates are not set in stone tell us about them anyway because you are on the brink of a mass exodus and soon it will be too late. Your big plans and great news will be useless if there is nobody left playing to care or, more importantly, spend money...
Please pass this on Adam and hopefully it might relay just how disgruntled your players are.
Thanks for helping and I wish you a speedy recovery and good health.

• Activate Facebook