You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

The Govner

Corporal

• "The Govner" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 19th 2016

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 3:19pm

12 years is enough

Well now,after a 3 month break I see no merges,no glitch fixes only new sales,everyday.This game is dead.only actives now are from joyfort in a mad rush to catch up.Soon as their money runs out I think we are finished.And,looks like the 50% off coupon is gone now for new members,what a big surprise,lol.You boys from joyfort will always pay full price it seems.good luck boys,signing off now.....the first 5 years were great,the last 7 years has sucked...12 years on the game and now I move to greener pastures...come play scopleys,the walking dead,great phone app.....lot cheaper too,lol...and they respond with in 24 hours everytime if problems come up,24/7 ...not like here where its more like once a week if your lucky.Good bye and good luck.....

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 6:57pm

Fortunately or not, lol .... not ever liked zombie games
like the war games, they all basically the the same anyway
use same algorithm, basically ...... hehe :D

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook