You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 9:51am

General of the Army

its been several days since support finally realised the Almandine Brooches don't work. in the time we have waited and i'm sure others like myself have since collected the 75 of the other ones needed and are now held back with the lack of the Almandine Brooches.

can some one fix this or work away around this please ?

can it be done some time soon also or is this going to be a ghost topic soon also where we all know about it but no point talking about it because it wont happen , for example the unspeakable .. merge

hope we get some feedback the not knowing is the worst part for any issue and were tired of never knowing if stuff will ever happen. :cursing:;):sleeping::whistling:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 8:21pm

cant be done wasnt checked before the chinese went off for new year....so will hear the usual we will look at this and keep you hanging on.

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 6:15pm

its been several days since support finally realised the Almandine Brooches don't work. in the time we have waited and i'm sure others like myself have since collected the 75 of the other ones needed and are now held back with the lack of the Almandine Brooches.

Almandine Brooch drop rates should have been fixed by now and they should be dropping as intended, remember this is the rarest item, but I'll ask our tech savvy people to take another look.

Thank you for contacting us on this.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 8:35pm

so far they are still not dropping i am ransacking all fileds at the lvl stated with very good political officers even have a pol hero in 1 field also.

i don't mind if they are difficult but still nothing so thats impossible not difficult :S

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 9:24am

http://prntscr.com/ii63lf

this isn't fixed at all other than in the sense fixed as in made to not drop the brooches

come on i'm collecting the other with out issue soon i will have enough for this 2 x and with out the brooches

fields from 12 hours to 48 been tried they dont drop u need to fix this please

it would be nice to hear if anyone has got 1 of these at all ??

maybe i'm doing it all wrong ?

i doubt it but if anyone does get one please post it here ?(:thumbdown::sleeping:X(

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook