You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

smartass

Sergeant

• "smartass" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 3:36pm

General rank, dowding

on old servers you could trade in medal of victorys for promo papers, why not on dowding? why do i get thesefor winning war week if i cant use them for anything??

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

smartass

Sergeant

• "smartass" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:11pm

are you going to answer this adbrigador? is a mission coming or do i have to buy it?? leaving doubt stops players buying it

• Activate Facebook

Caesar

Private

Date of registration: Jun 24th 2016

Sunday, February 11th 2018, 9:21pm

Fuked up. AGAIN!

Obviously some players were able to get those required Promo Papers from missions, before they managed to remove them. So this smells like a big time hassle to rip off the rest players with 500 diamonds for those papers.. And going all silence from company about this issue,kinda backs this theory up too, dont you think.. disappointed is the feeling i'm getting more and more these days about the companys actions..

• Activate Facebook