You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ughit

Captain

• "Ughit" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 5:41am

Bring on Merge

You can tell use about a merge now.... Since you have lied to us for the past year ;(
When MIGHT it happen? Let me guess.... By Easter? ... Aw that is April Fools Day.... You going to try to fool us again?
We are getting SICK AND TIRED of you not answering us ... X(
You say it MAY happen and then refuse to tell us anything.... that is so lame
You are losing players EVERY DAY and do not seem to care ... What's up with that? ?(

TELL US SOMETHING!!!!!!! ;(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Rudedog

Private

• "Rudedog" is male

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2016

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 9:38pm

I agree this is getting to be a bit much with the lying and redirection tactics management is using.Why did they even bring it up in the first place if they had no intention of doing anything. Saying nothing is worst than blowing smoke up our asses. I've been playing this game since Vengence server first opened here and frankly I'm getting fed up with all the BS that management is throwing at us, or should I say not even talking about now other than the famous " When I know something you will be the first to know" That was old 3 months ago TBH.. Give us something !! not saying anything is making it worst for your bottom line.. ie.. income which makes this whole thing go around..

• Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 2:47pm

Think GM run out of lies to say as never on anymore. just posts about sales... the communication is crap now. even go on discord and no staff there so dont see the point of it.

• Activate Facebook