You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 10:51am

Lack of Merge info and new heros !

war2glory has been very good over the years to many players giving us much fun times the chance to meet new people / players and we all know there is a limited time on any server before they become stagnant and only way forwards is then a merge. sadly this hasnt happen and does not look like it will happen either any time soon if at all.

to add to this mockery of a system releasing 2 more heros is just an insult to us knowing that you wont merge and expect players to keep digging deep for heros suits ribbons and anything else you wish in your multiple sales.

you are lacking one key ingredient in all this ..... players to actuality fight and use this stuff on.

servers are almost dead state now whos chasing these heros ??? some servers have given up .

heros should create a buzz and lots of activity now they are just another reason for us to consider stopping this game because of a lack of understanding from the owners.

i play on vanguard server with in the hellas allaince our leader posted about is it time to burn all and stop this game , i will post it below

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [Dionysus  Notification] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- Merge is delaying ....- Δεν βλεπω εννωση , αργησε ......- Patient end ......- H Yπομονη εφτασε στα οροια ........- Shall we burn it all ?- Δεν τα καιμε ? Κυκλικο Μυνημα / Αlliance Mail

the outcome is worrying because most agree with no merge the time is getting very close to burning all if this is all active players then quit or just torch the lot is to be discussed.

i hope but i doubt this will ever get to a management official to read over but be warned with out a merge hellas vanguard will soon quit the game because there is no fun in a dead game and then if you do merge what are you left to merge with??

i do belive this will also effect sherman server where many greeks play there also with the same mindset and are i have been told thinking the same.

this is not an empty promise this will happen if we cannot progress the game into a merge as adam said in the first quarter of the year.

we got strung along to end of the year it wont happen again servers will be empty of all active players if we cannot move forwards soon.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 11:57am

well said all true... i am now down to 1 server, yes its a business and need to make money but come on give us something so we can see a future in the game. the game staff are on here less and less GM just posts sales and thats it. bring back the shout box that was good

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook