You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

dajudge69

Private

• "dajudge69" started this thread

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2017

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 6:10am

What happened to the presents????

I am still getting decoration boxes but I can't do anything with them due you removing the presents. What the heck is going on? Do you have any idea what your doing?????

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Andy.F

Private

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2015

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 12:14pm

Presents

HaHa

Not a clue bud... But Gamico seem to think that Christmas present giving is done during the early weeks of December...

Just in case they didn't know Christmas presents are for christmas day which is the 25th of Dec not upto the 20th...

Hahahahaha

Yet again W2G haven't got a clue :thumbsup:

And as for the snowball mission ... 0ver a hundred hits (most done as part of my everyday play) and only 1 snowball!!

Mission impossible yet again...

Yet again W2G haven't got a clue :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

spikes98

Sergeant

Date of registration: Feb 1st 2017

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 12:23am

Yep i was pretty ticked off when they took the presents away to was saving my dice up and was gonna use em on christmas eve but heck no stupid idoits had to take the presents early people who dont know how to read a calendar run this game all there is to it

• Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 11:25am

And still getting decorations from fields etc remove one but not the other

• Activate Facebook