You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Andy.F

Private

• "Andy.F" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2015

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 12:12pm

Lucky Dice

Ha Ha

Yet again we as players are being hood winked!!!!

Test your luck is no such thing. What are the odds??

There are 16 items on the wheel and 8 that are desirable. So you would think you have a 1 in 2 chance of getting something worth having!!

Now I spun the wheel 64 times and didn't get 1 of the 8 desirable items?? How is this possible??

It must be that these items have such a low drop rate as to be unobtainable... Ha Ha Ha Ha good one again W2G. :thumbsup:

Just too let you know the odds against this happening on a level playing field would be 1.844674407370955e+19 to 1 on.
To get 1 of the 8 desirable items. Even the lottery has billions to 1 better odds than this. Talk about Christmas spirit.

More like Bar Humbug... Seems like similar odds on the snow balls. So the Christmas missions are not worth the effort.
As every time you try the missions of late the mission impossible tune starts to play!!!

Keep this up and there will be nobody left
:sleeping:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Wednesday, December 20th 2017, 7:43pm

We'll check out the wheel if everything is correct, but as far as I know, there shouldn't be a problem with it.

I will suggest also if we need to change the items. Thanks for writing us with your comments on this.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 12:24am

ROFLMAOACGU

So you remove presents .... ;(

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 1:10am

So What is correct?
Thats the question.

If Random without cheating, We should get almost 6 of each item out of 100 try.
So you guys should check your kids math books.

Problem now, is that you guys put weight on so many items that we only get 1 or 2 item only .
You cant call it random anymore.

You guys should know many here have high education, and know statistic very well .
We dont buy all your explanations.

The problem is that you guys have far to many weight on too many items.
And problem is not the prize.
You guys should remove the weight from all the items so the distribution should be almost even for all items.

Im not sure if you guys understand this explanation, or if you make fool of your self again as usual.
Please try to honor your math teacher who tough you math in school(college or univ).
And i have no idea why you guys change the prize, as we didnt complain about the items

• Activate Facebook

Andy.F

Private

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 6:40pm

Lucky dip

Ha Ha Ha

Now that is the War 2 Glory way.... Is now Christmas with Christmas present.. Ha Ha Ha

Bar Humbug just seems to be the W2G way... The Presents were removed about 2 hours after I posted the first post..

But as to the weighting of the items

An explanation 16 items on wheel 8 are desirable so odd are 1 in 2 on first spin. Second would be 1 in 2 over 1in 2 there for evens( i.e. 1 in 1)

third would be 1 in 2 over 1 in 1 making the odds 2 in 1 on... So twice as likely to get a desirable item as not..

Fourth 1 in 2 over 2 to 1 then becomes 4 to1 on .... so 4 times more likely to get a desirable item as not..

The odds would double everytime you fail to get a desirable item as not.. So after 10 spins the odds would be 256 to 1 of not getting a desirable item as not.. So the 64 spins I did make the odd unbelievable... Therefore the items must be blocked out from landing on....

:thumbsup: See some people who play have fingers and toes to count on... :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Andy.F

Private

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 6:43pm

We'll check out the wheel if everything is correct, but as far as I know, there shouldn't be a problem with it.

I will suggest also if we need to change the items. Thanks for writing us with your comments on this.
Sounds like you stitched us up.. Good and proper the W2G way

:thumbsup: Well Done W2G :thumbsup:

And Bar Humbug too you all Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Activate Facebook

Topknot

Private

• "Topknot" is male

Date of registration: May 4th 2016

Sunday, December 24th 2017, 2:22am

Remove the Xmas presents

This game is becoming a joke. I have been in vacation mode on Elite server for 20 some days and I don't know if i'll even return now. If you don't listen to your customers your business will go under. If you can't give us what we want then we as paying customers will look elsewhere for our needs. The previous owners cared for their customers and tried to help us... Good luck with your other game ownerships cause Gamico is running this one into the ground.

• Activate Facebook