You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SkyRaider

Private

• "SkyRaider" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2015

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 5:44am

The End is Near

Well maybe not, however, my time in this game has an expiration date. I have lost count the number of years I have been continuously playing. Along the way many good friends dropped off and left. Now, I believe many are only still playing for their friends and for a large part I fall into that category. That is fine, play on. I was hoping some of the new features would help invigorate the game, but i see they have not. A year later and we constantly bleed more friends.

This is not a complaint post or anything like that. I have enjoyed my time playing, I am just tired of the same old same. I was sticking around for the merge for a one last go at a bunch of new players. With no news on that front, I will vacation for a bit and enjoy a quiet Christmas with my family. After I return, I will decide whether to stay for a bit or not.

To all my friends and enemies in the game, I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and have a Safe and Happy New Year!!!

All my best.

SkyRaider
Elite Server

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

• "Piran" is male

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2016

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 1:19pm

So true i only log on these days to speak to some friends, if we found another game we all liked we would move over to it.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook