You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kik

Sergeant

• "kik" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 1:37am

Diamond embargo

Since the morons in charge think its ok to not listen to us i am putting forward a vote of

Diamond embargo

This means i would like us all to stop buying diamonds until they actually listen to us players.
We constantly lose troops officers hero's cities res connection missions that are not possible to complete.

NOT ANYMORE

If we stand together they cannot ignore us.
We beg for a merge we get fobbed off. We beg for vilya to come back as the manager as she is the only one with a clue we get fobbed off. We lose al our server stuff we get fobbed off.

NOT ANYMORE

From now till they start to listen and first fix the christmas event we no longer buy any diamonds.
Hurting the profits is the only weapon they listen to.

DO NOT BUY DIAMONDS UNTIL THEY ROLLBACK THE EVENT TILL LAST YEARS STANDARDS.

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 2:31pm

Sounds good but wont happen mate.....well never anymore dimes off me after losing my account 4 weeks later they said it was working still couldnt log in.. they put my account out of vac saying all working 2 days later they had to change my log in and password after the 2 days lost loads of cities and offys...worse part support say it never happened so no compo of any kind... the daily diamonds i couldnt collect would of done me but no ripped off again

• Activate Facebook

Bob Dylan

Private

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 12:01pm

Diamonds

ok girls and boys stop buying diamonds please this game is now Fucked up so bad from the old days, i was in the merge to Vanguard and cant believe the amount of guys who have quit this game in that time, and it wont be long before i quit. :wacko:;(X(

• Activate Facebook

SS_KONIG

Corporal

• "SS_KONIG" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 4:27pm

I haven't bought diamonds now for over a year and won't until they merge Elite server with other servers. :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Sunday, December 3rd 2017, 4:35pm

they must still be making a lot of money with the amount of sales etc. so cant see nobody not buying dimes. they wont merge for ages if ever always fobbing people off with crap.

• Activate Facebook