No has iniciado sesión.

Estimado visitante, bienvenido a War 2 Glory Forum. Si esta es tu primera visita, lee la ayuda. Se explica de forma detallada el funcionamiento de esta página. Para usar todas las características de esta página, recomendamos que te registres. Usa el formulario de registro, para registrarte, o lee mas información sobre el proceso de registro. Si ya te has registrado, inicia sesión aquí.

bonzo

Sargento

• "bonzo" inició esta conversación

Publicaciones: 100

Fecha de registro: Dec 17th AM

• Enviar mensaje privado

Saturday, October 28th PM, 1:59pm

wheel is a total joke

http://prntscr.com/h336gn

there is nothing random bout this wheel its a total joke im sick and tired of you thinking us as your customers and loyal fan base belive the stuff you tell us.

this is a fix the npc dont drop anything good what else have you fixed so we get next to nothing

all you want is to bleed us dry of every last penny well i have news for you i didnt spend for over 1 year i wont spend again ever until you fix this method you think you have to rip us off and give back as little as possible.

my final rant where is this so called merge ???

that does not happen as promised expect a mass exodus from this game

not just my words i hear this every where i have an account ..... thats every server so wake up do something i believe the players will close w2g with many just giving up because of how were treated

before xmas you said for merge i hope u mean 2017

i dont wish for a reply from any staff member in this case actions speak louder than anything anyone can tell us , just wanted to get some truths out there.
If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Ir a la parte superior de la página
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Capitán

Publicaciones: 462

Fecha de registro: Aug 16th PM

• Enviar mensaje privado

Saturday, October 28th PM, 4:34pm

Hahahahaha....

Someone who follow me

I got many war resource box\s too
You have at least 80/85% chance to get a war resource box

As its the best prize they have

Sporrow ha adjuntado la siguiente imagen:
  • Halloween event.jpg
  • Activate Facebook

James

Soldado

Publicaciones: 12

Fecha de registro: Feb 25th AM

• Enviar mensaje privado

Sunday, October 29th PM, 8:34pm

I saved my dice for this event but should have known better.

We all know how the wheel goes but how they have set it for this event is a complete joke.

8 war resource boxes out off 11 dice!!

• Activate Facebook

ADU

Sargento

• "ADU" es hombre

Publicaciones: 153

Fecha de registro: Jan 12th PM

• Enviar mensaje privado

Monday, October 30th PM, 5:45pm

Yea did 6 rolls last night and Guess what 5 war res boxes like i need them with all the free res on the server :):cursing:

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Capitán

Publicaciones: 462

Fecha de registro: Aug 16th PM

• Enviar mensaje privado

Monday, October 30th PM, 5:50pm

Well...no surprise...its their best prize, but we talking to the wall.
:thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" es hombre

Publicaciones: 333

Fecha de registro: Jun 19th PM

• Enviar mensaje privado

Tuesday, October 31st PM, 6:58pm

I'm sorry, but reviewing the wheel it has indeed a random component in it.

I'll talk to my guys to check it again, but it seems to be behaving correctly. Sorry if the wheel doesn't give you what you intended.

About the merge, I know you're expecting this to happen sooner than later, but I won't give you the details until it's a confirmed thing with a definite schedule and information about what will happen. In the meanwhile, please accept my apologies.

I know you want this to happen soon and let me bel clear: we want to achieve this for you.

When I have more info about it, I'll give you the official confirmation.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

James

Soldado

Publicaciones: 12

Fecha de registro: Feb 25th AM

• Enviar mensaje privado

Tuesday, October 31st PM, 7:10pm

Its not about giving us what we intended we are not stupid enough not to realise its luck of the draw but if you are trying to say their is nothing wrong with it and it is in no way rigged then you are just taking us for fools!

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" es hombre

• Enviar mensaje privado

Tuesday, October 31st PM, 7:18pm

The wheel it's not rigged, but I will pass your comments to our staff and we'll check it out.

I'm very sorry if the Halloween event has been hard on you but we're working hard to make it fun for all of you. Remember that this event will be on for a while.

I will review this and if there is anything wrong with it, we'll definetely correct it.

CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" es hombre

• Enviar mensaje privado

Tuesday, October 31st PM, 8:28pm

Lucky Dice

We have made some adjustements to the lucky dice and if there was an issue, hopefully it's fixed now.

Please give it a go and let us know if it's better.

CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
  • Activate Facebook

ravenmad

Soldado

Publicaciones: 7

Fecha de registro: Nov 3rd PM

• Enviar mensaje privado

Tuesday, October 31st PM, 8:28pm

The wheel it's not rigged, but I will pass your comments to our staff and we'll check it out.

I'm very sorry if the Halloween event has been hard on you but we're working hard to make it fun for all of you. Remember that this event will be on for a while.

I will review this and if there is anything wrong with it, we'll definetely correct it.
Ok so the wheel is random seeing that print screen purely shows not random...This event you say making harder to make it more fun well what you have done is made us lose interest...So what will happen is these die hard players will wait for the gear to come into the shop and they will buy it...So your 10 die hard fans will pay your wages...I have played for 10 years and trust me this is the worst its ever been for me...I log in say hi collect diamonds and dont do anything else any longer...I tried your event over 100 hits not 1 pumpkin...you say drop rates are fine of course they are fine for the company not the players that you need to keep happy...Why is there never anybody that can communicate with us directly about this stuff just somebody to pass the message on...I know if I am shopping and not happy I can always speak to a manager to deal with my issue that is customer service...Why is there never customer service here??? Why I am still here well after 10 years of playing I have gotten to know many of the long time players on a personal level watched their kids grow up...I used to love this game so much I slept with my comp on while i slept so if somebody attacked I could get up and defend not anymore I dont care...I stopped buying diamonds a while ago after it took me 3 weeks to get the ones i bought after having to go to the bank and getting you transaction numbers even though you had my bank statements showing you the transactions...Seems this game has lost its fun for many and will close just like joy fort did (which I never played) Way to go W2G...well done killing what used to be a great game
  • Activate Facebook