You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Ughit

Captain

• "Ughit" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:21am

Please close older servers

Why are older servers still open?
Honestly now, why are they open? :wacko: Just answer this simple question

A merge can not happen with open servers. By keeping these open you are just showing yall are not interested in any merger ... ?(
Management seems to talk, talk, talk, more and more ... but do Nothing to show their interest in keeping W2G from folding like JF did
If/when W2G folds it will be YOUR fault. not the players

Do something besides offering sales to show US, the players, that you are actually interested in keeping W2G alive .. 8o
You and we do know that it is the PLAYERS that make a game what it is, but you do not seem to be listening to us
Stop talking and do something constructive to keep this great game alive, instead of killing it

Sorry all for the rant, but it is frustrating to watch a game I have played and enjoyed, for over 10 years, go down the drain ... ;(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 2:51am

They can merge open servers, Joyfort servers never closed before they merged.

You act like they have to do all this stuff in order to merge but really they can just merge whenever the developers and gamigo agree to each others terms :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mictlantecuhtli" (Oct 9th 2017, 2:48am)

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:14am

They can merge open servers, Joyfort servers never closed before they merged.

You act like they have to do all this stuff in order to merge but really they can just merge whenever :P

I do not remember open server merges, but been many years since I played there
  • Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:22am

It's shut down now but yes generally before any merge you could still make an account. It was just something they did here to prevent multi accounts I think maybe, not sure what their reasoning is. But I don't see why you would want to prevent possible active players from creating an account, merges create a lot of buzz and could get us some more actives :)

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 3:30am

I agree with that statement. My worry is management is doing nothing to keep us informed and players are leaving
We older players make the game, new players do not make the game, they get frustrated and just leave
Older players are starting to get just as frustrated and leaving also
What fun is it then?

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 6:41pm

My worry is management is doing nothing to keep us informed and players are leaving

There is nothing to inform yet. When there is, you'll see me here with information about of what is going on. If I haven't given you info about the merge, it's because we're still analysing and preparing this complicated transition. We can't do this "whenever" because it would be very irresponsible from our part.

We have to handle a lot of data and we have to be precise about this.

I know you would like more news about the merge, but I'll give it to you when I have it and it's time to do it. :)

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 15th 2016

Monday, October 9th 2017, 12:14pm

in other words w2g wont pay the chinese code writers to do it. it only takes 2 weeks to merge servers not months , get off yer fat wallets and get it sorted

• Activate Facebook