You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Piran

Captain

• "Piran" is male
  • "Piran" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2016

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 9:19pm

Thank you for lost account

Thank you for losing my account, then have mail saying everything sorted you can now log in, try to log in and nothing. My cities have been taken out of vac mode, from 15.00 hrs havent heard back from support since mailing them proof i cant log in. After a month of this i think you should refund all monies spent on this account running 2 servers. :cursing:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 3:38pm

Hey

As you know, I have been following closely your case. Your password has been resetted again. Please try logging back in and ensure you're using the correct version of the game in the top right corner.

Let me know if this works. As you surely know, I can't give you details in public about your case but I invite your to send me a message if you're still having issues.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook