You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, August 21st 2017, 5:49pm

Happy Summer!

mission was active from 17.00 ok thats fine i got the advanced resettle plan is that it for the mission ??

is there any more info is it working or is it just a daily thing ?

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

adnan1432

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 3:27am

Summer mission

Lots of people got Two missions and some got only 1. that means lots of guys got two ARP and many got 1.

FIx it and give every same ARP's. also where is mission. i dont see any mission. please can you explain what is that mission about?

Thanks
GHOST

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 4:35pm

Only one advanced resettle plan for the mission.

It should be only one mission. Many people got more than one? I would like to investigate this further. If this happened, please ask this people to contact me and check if everything is in order.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 5:46pm

im not going to complain about some thing free i was just hoping it was a bigger mission with some thing to kill or do and gain some thing from it not just a collect and done

all free stuff is good stuff shame there wasnt a bigger mission attached with it.

carnival mission was a good one with some very good stuff was dreaming of a big dream sadly is was only nap :sleeping:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Thursday, August 24th 2017, 2:18am

We'll give some though about making missions more ellaborate, we wanted to keep this one really simple just to give you the item ;)

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook