Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: War 2 Glory Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

bonzo

Sergeant

• »bonzo« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 17. Dezember 2015

• Private Nachricht senden

Montag, 21. August 2017, 17:49

Happy Summer!

mission was active from 17.00 ok thats fine i got the advanced resettle plan is that it for the mission ??

is there any more info is it working or is it just a daily thing ?

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

adnan1432

Corporal

Registrierungsdatum: 20. Dezember 2015

Dienstag, 22. August 2017, 03:27

Summer mission

Lots of people got Two missions and some got only 1. that means lots of guys got two ARP and many got 1.

FIx it and give every same ARP's. also where is mission. i dont see any mission. please can you explain what is that mission about?

Thanks
GHOST

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

adbrigador

Community Manager

• »adbrigador« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Juni 2017

Dienstag, 22. August 2017, 16:35

Only one advanced resettle plan for the mission.

It should be only one mission. Many people got more than one? I would like to investigate this further. If this happened, please ask this people to contact me and check if everything is in order.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

bonzo

Sergeant

• »bonzo« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 17. Dezember 2015

Dienstag, 22. August 2017, 17:46

im not going to complain about some thing free i was just hoping it was a bigger mission with some thing to kill or do and gain some thing from it not just a collect and done

all free stuff is good stuff shame there wasnt a bigger mission attached with it.

carnival mission was a good one with some very good stuff was dreaming of a big dream sadly is was only nap :sleeping:

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

adbrigador

Community Manager

• »adbrigador« ist männlich

Registrierungsdatum: 19. Juni 2017

Donnerstag, 24. August 2017, 02:18

We'll give some though about making missions more ellaborate, we wanted to keep this one really simple just to give you the item ;)

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren