You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Amish Boy

Corporal

• "Amish Boy" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2017

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 1:16am

Are you kidding me

Still no dimes or reply, but of course now u can buy 1x 12 hr truce for 150 dimes.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

adnan1432

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 4:23am

Are you kidding me

This Happening to all. we should get Compensation for these. There should be TEAM working on weekend to resolve issue like that. Our weekend got Screwed because of no diamonds. So please Be fair and compensate every one.

Thank
GHOST

• Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 9:43am

Support should defo work weekends even if 1 person. if something goes wrong its always on the weekend.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2017

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 11:07am

2 observations
1. This issue was reported on friday long before close of business and has not been corrected.

2. The company is well aware purchases are not being honoured by pretty much every medium that is available to players yet has done nothing to prevent further purchases.

Now I am no legal expert but there is a term called selling under false pretences which covers a service or goods sold under 1 set of conditions which the provider knows can not be met. This is a type of fraud.

Over 48 hours have passed since i personally did not receive my diamonds so myself and anyone else in the same boat is entitled to a full refund . This is beyond a joke and i will not be buying any more diamonds until there is a significant improvement in customer service I strongly urge everyone else to follow suit.

• Activate Facebook

1st SS

Private

Date of registration: Jul 8th 2017

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 12:55pm

You owe from friday 2 99.99 dollars purchases and one on saturday for 99.99 dollars.

So either I get 2695 X 3 in diamonds or 300.00 US

Some much for doing anything this weekend.

• Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 12:58pm

You owe from friday 2 99.99 dollars purchases and one on saturday for 99.99 dollars.

So either I get 2695 X 3 in diamonds or 300.00 US

Some much for doing anything this weekend.

i had a reply from support today about mine, all i was told is there working on the issues and thank you for my patience no indication when ill get my diamonds nothing
  • Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 1:02pm

lol had a reply why not put the diamonds into your account????? its a joke

• Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 1:08pm

lol had a reply why not put the diamonds into your account????? its a joke

agreed mate, i sent them everything they needed, invoice numbers screen shots name server ext there taking the p*ss tbh
  • Activate Facebook

Rupe

Private

Date of registration: Jun 18th 2017

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 5:26pm

Sale Extension???

Are they going to extend the sale seeing as no one was able to receive their diamonds during the sale?

• Activate Facebook

The Govner

Corporal

Date of registration: Sep 19th 2016

Monday, July 10th 2017, 2:40am

bahahaha

You guys are still buying diamonds,fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me 8o

• Activate Facebook