You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male
  • "adbrigador" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Friday, July 7th 2017, 5:24pm

So... what's going on with you, guys?

Hello Commanders:

So, tell me a little more about you, about the game. What would you like to see in the future? I know, we want more General slots and levels (which has been noted and it's in the works) and I know also that we want a merge of several servers (which I'm begging we do because you remind me constantly about this. Not a complaint! just letting you all know I'm working this out ;)).

Aside from these requests, what else would you like to see? any idea for an item? Generals? Any change that would make the game more interesting or vibrant for you?

I'm open to questions and suggestions. Also if you wish to know more about me and who I am, your questions are welcome.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Friday, July 7th 2017, 5:41pm

we need to keep the game interesting, maybe add some more missions in expansion tab, add different type of troops, a wider range of suits, medals/manual for gens and heros also

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Friday, July 7th 2017, 5:45pm

we need to keep the game interesting, maybe add some more missions in expansion tab, add different type of troops, a wider range of suits, medals/manual for gens and heros also
What kind of mission in War2 Glory is your favorite?

CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
  • Activate Facebook

lopnee

Private

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2016

Friday, July 7th 2017, 8:39pm

A new manual chest for purchase, would be nice to having, to go along with the superior medals for general and heroes. Not making them as good, to avoid overly great officer, maybe 100 military, politics, 15 knowledge points for the best one?

I thinking better ww award would be great too, maybe instead of giving only leader diamond for 1-3 place, maybe give entire alliance these reward?

• Activate Facebook

DonJah

Sergeant

• "DonJah" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Friday, July 7th 2017, 9:43pm

Hi,

Many players are ungry with a recurrent problem since a long time. Indeed, some players seize cities in order to kill officers and to see the most little players stopped. e.g in FR server ultimatum there is a unique team (alliance) Who has dominated for years.

Actually, we need less than 30 minutes to capture a city.

That's why it's important to do something about that.

So maybe if we can conserve our general (I recall that the generals cannot be stolen).

Use the Inactive Officer RedeemTab

Replace the officer redeem tab for gold by a General redeem tab !!!

With this action, you give a chance for players don't lose everything in a short time.

You avoid the departure of many assets player.

Moreover, this avoids looking for a solution to the problem of the level of generals which is blocked to level 100.

Finally, more players will buy and increase star level of 5 generals.

Why not treat the ultras troops too

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonJah" (Jul 7th 2017, 10:17pm)

• Activate Facebook

smartass

Sergeant

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Friday, July 7th 2017, 10:14pm

new missions would be great.. i remember a long time ago they did one for killing a certain amount of fighters in a short time.. maybe having missions for killing troops again it would encourage people to fight more

• Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

• "Piran" is male

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2016

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 12:42am

defo more missions but with decent drop rates, the last 3 or 4 missions have been a nightmare with the drop rates being so crap

• Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:04am

What kind of mission in War2 Glory is your favorite?

i have done them all ! we need new missions, not old ones
  • Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 4:31pm

Everytime we get a new mod they ask the same questions we answer them in the same way and we get not a jot nothing we ask for.

Away and boil ur head fake useless mod and bring us someone who knows the game and the players.

If u actually look in the forum you will see 17 threads attached to how to improve the game.
Read them and see you and all you counterparts apart from Vilya done not one single thing we asked only Vilya actually done what we asked.

So again i repeat away and boil ur head cause we players are done with you and all the other useless mods

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

adnan1432

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 4:32am

MIssions

There are few Things needed to be changed.

1) fix drop rate from NPC and Bunkers
2) Mission where we can get On War, Principle of Relativity and Capitals.
3) Add RP and ARP to NPC and Bunkers, also OBM Officer Battle Manuals.

Gold Coins we need diamonds Back. so many people bought those. each coast 500 diamonds. There are lots of things you can do to make more interesting. just my two cents.

Thanks
GHOST

• Activate Facebook

mooring

Private

Date of registration: Apr 27th 2016

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 2:51am

more generals

How about letting us have more than 5 generals. Then, today's general item sale would have been interesting.

• Activate Facebook

MARK™

Corporal

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 6:16am

Just take a look on servers.Only some players in every server and they looks like ghosts.Can't undestand what company waiting to merge servers.What believe they win with 4-5 players on erver and 1000 alts?Many players boring and quit from game or they go long time on vacation!Merge as soon is possible servers give them spesial fields u have only win from that move because u make servers with life again!Give a chance to last players stay on game before its to late!Look at them most of here believe some chests or some missions can keep this game alive!we all love this game from fights not from NPCs ,we love it when not have ribbon ot 150 lever officers or big suits,we love it because we have see big battles(see some real big battles again on Vanguard)Have see on past someone sent 12 hours ships to fight who do it that now?You take from players spesial fields they use balack holes,parking their troops and don't fight.....Really believe sometimes some players here dont know what really can do this game,Cant found something interesting in game if merge happen soon,i believe i'm one of them i quit soon because a dead server make me boring(i dont jump from one server to the other)

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "MARK™" (Aug 9th 2017, 7:12am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 31st 2016

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 2:09pm

Changes

One thing that does concern me is tha ability of officers now being able to strat in the mid to high 50's or 60's. This totally defeats any possibility of an equal playing field. With an officer that has that ability, it now does not require multiple hits of a city to take an officer, and it now takes minimal effort to take a city.
Yes I do understand and support the concept of better officers, but also city and officer moral ratios, I believe now needs to be adjusted. The ratio of strat to moral affect was set in a period when officers could not strat at such levels, it was a dream. This will need to be adjusted to makes things a little fairer for all as there is limited opportunities as to how many players can afford to pursue heros that end up with very high levels of skills.
cheers

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 31st 2016

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 2:14pm

General Skills

Also allow us to raise general skills to level 8 like all other officers please......

• Activate Facebook

The Govner

Corporal

Date of registration: Sep 19th 2016

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 4:40pm

Get real

Everytime we get a new mod they ask the same questions we answer them in the same way and we get not a jot nothing we ask for.

Away and boil ur head fake useless mod and bring us someone who knows the game and the players.

If u actually look in the forum you will see 17 threads attached to how to improve the game.
Read them and see you and all you counterparts apart from Vilya done not one single thing we asked only Vilya actually done what we asked.

So again i repeat away and boil ur head cause we players are done with you and all the other useless mods
He,s right.If you actually read forums you will see the 17 threads .So we always talk about what would make the game better,talk is cheap,DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here's a novel idea,how about a merge 8| ....think I just saw a pig fly by my window,lol 8o
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 9:55pm

How about improving our "Wheel of Junk"?
Fixing the little things ..... like trucks overloaded by 1, mayor changing when you try to change mayor ... sounds funny, but does happen alot ... etc.
It is the little things that help show yall are trying 8)

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 11:59am

Could be nice if you guys put on a limit on how many Hero or ex hereo one can have
If a player have to many of those, it will ruin the game
Special when they have best gear on all of them

• Activate Facebook

Piran

Captain

• "Piran" is male

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2016

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 1:33pm

more staff in world chat in servers at least then people can say their concerns. even if its only for an hour or so. and come on more missions for suits etc game getting boring

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 6:50pm

I know you're all expecting a merge and I have been talking about this with the big guys.

There is a strong possibility we'll do it, but can't tell you when or how until I have more information. Sorry, I know you're eager to know a possible date even, but I can't give you that until I have confirmation.

Now, I'm the CM, I don't actually have access to where the magic happens however I'm listening to you and talking about what would you like to see, what would you like to happen and I'll keep giving your messages and discuss which ideas are within our possibilites as well as how soon can we meet your expectations.

I know you're very interested in many things, like expanding General's levels and I'm negotiating we do this, however we also have to test and evalute if the balance of the game will be right after making a step like this. We really hear you and we go to our test room to evaluate what we can actually do. We ask to be thorough :)

Now, about the... "Wheel of Beautiful Things", what items would you like to see in the Wheel of Fortune?

I have been in the chat more often and a lot of people is asking to change our items there.

I would like to know what items would you like to see there.

CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
  • Activate Facebook

smartass

Sergeant

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Friday, August 11th 2017, 8:49am

what would be cool is if it had a lucky equipment chest.. that contains a random equipment of any level

• Activate Facebook