You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ravenmad

Private

• "ravenmad" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 11:55pm

Disappearing items

There seems to be quite a glitch in the game....I have 2 alliance members that have had stuff go missing...The first member logged in one morning to find his gear had vanished!!! No nobody had his account info at all....He mailed support and after waiting a week support told him too bad nothing we can do for you...This man spent lots of time and money (as we all do) to get his account looking great...After being told too bad BigBoss up and quit playing here completely...Last war week another member of my alliance logged in one morning to find ALL her troops and diamonds gone...She was in truce so no she was not hit lots of food so she did not starve and auto feed not on...There were absolutely no reports saying they deserted or showing there was a battle...She is still waiting for support to get back to her...This is another very good player that I am afraid we are going to lose because nobody seems to want to really look into this issue....I have been told its not just my alliance and server its many...It says when we buy diamonds that it is safe and secure...Well thats obviously untrue and I think they should be refunded all the money they have put into buying diamonds and having them disappear...I can say for a fact I will no longer buy diamonds until this issue is fixed and these players are completely compensated for their losses.

Rave

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 12:17am

Please ask your friends to contact support so they can investigate further. We can't really discuss support cases in the forum for security and privacy reasons, but if they have opened a ticket, they surely will get an answer as soon as investigations are made.

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

ravenmad

Private

• "ravenmad" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 3rd 2016

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 1:41pm

as i stated they have contacted support...i was not asking for any information on the investigation i was simply saying that support team said too bad not going to replace the gear for bigboss....and the other member has been waiting for well over a week to get a response...maybe you could look into this situation and as vilya used to say to us that she would poke the support team...but for now i will not be buying diamonds until this issue is resolved

• Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 4:34pm

as i stated they have contacted support...i was not asking for any information on the investigation i was simply saying that support team said too bad not going to replace the gear for bigboss....and the other member has been waiting for well over a week to get a response...maybe you could look into this situation and as vilya used to say to us that she would poke the support team...but for now i will not be buying diamonds until this issue is resolved

BigBoss has enough stuff with out trying to con more items out of support
  • Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 9:44pm

@StuPot

This is not Big Boss from Elite, he's a player from Dowding, and I highly doubt this player is trying to "con" items from support because he quit over it, and didn't even make a post himself.

• Activate Facebook

adbrigador

Community Manager

• "adbrigador" is male

Date of registration: Jun 19th 2017

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 11:24pm

maybe you could look into this situation and as vilya used to say to us that she would poke the support team...
I'll try to take a look and check with support. Please ask your friends to be patient and if they are already being answered by our team, it shouldn't take long to make a resolution. :)

AD Brigador | @adbrigador
CM WAR2 Glory
Need Support? Click here
Or visit our facebook page
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 8:58am

@StuPot

This is not Big Boss from Elite, he's a player from Dowding, and I highly doubt this player is trying to "con" items from support because he quit over it, and didn't even make a post himself.

well the big boss he is on about is a con.... there is only 1 big boss!! haha
  • Activate Facebook