You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, June 12th 2017, 5:21pm

what news of any merges before u leave us Vilya

i wish u the very best in your progression with in w2g and i hope the replacement for you does as good a job as you have served us well through some pretty tough issues with the servers going crazy.

my final question is the still the only question i feel i need to ask you and you did say you would let us know but now you leave it again leaves it open and unanswered

i would and im sure we all would really like to know if there is ever going to be a merge with the older servers

i play vanguard its 90% dead 90% of the time and i have a great account there as many wh remain do doing nothing it was built to do.

surely there is a way to integrate us with elite is nothing more so we have more activity and a new lease of life.

i doubt i will get a clear answer if any at all but please if u can find anything out it would be much appreciated by us all here

im sure the new manager of the community will not know much as you did on arrival and it seems pointless to ask them and by time they will know anything will they leave also?

sorry to be a final pain i hope this can be answerd in some way and again good luck in the future.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Vilya

Major

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2016

Monday, June 12th 2017, 10:20pm

Hi Bonzo!

Thanks for your kind words and well wishes, I appreciate them. I am sure the new staff will be amazing, I only ask that they are provided the chance to acclimate themselves and a bit of time to get their bearings. Don't stress them out too bad when they get here! hehe

I do know that there are talks between the developers and the publisher about mergers, but no agreements have been made as of yet. You see, it takes both sides to agree to the terms of the other in regards to what shall be merged where, and how much time it will take, and when it shall happen. It is not as simple as saying "We want to merge!" and then it is done.

Once the agreements are made and the decisions are finalized, the new team will let you all know. I have the utmost faith that they will do even better than I did here, and that the game and players will thrive!

Fret not, things will still move forward.

Vilya
Retired Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, June 12th 2017, 10:43pm

thank you for your reply its not quite the perfect answer but its an answer and it looks like some thing has happened how ever small . i had to ask you as yes we have to give time for the new community manager etc i dont want to be on them with in mins

sorry to put that on you in your closing time here you in my opinion did a great job and its a shame to see you go but good luck i hope its a step up the ladder you take you seem to work hard and care about the customers on a whole.

i hope they fix a merge sooner than later summer is almost here its not a major issue but as autumn and winter comes we will have potential more players with more time and this is the time to get a merge going because more play more fun more happy people.

thanks again best of luck from me maybe see u around on discord if i ever set it up hahha

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

spikes98

Sergeant

Date of registration: Feb 1st 2017

Monday, June 12th 2017, 10:49pm

Well that's bad news for war2glory that your leaving Vilya you were the best community manager that we'v had
:( hope all goes well with you in your new job

• Activate Facebook