You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

stupot

Captain

• "stupot" started this thread

Monday, June 5th 2017, 1:02pm

Feed Back (New Missions)

Whats the chances of getting new missions for expansion for the older server?? i have 99% completed mine and would like some thing else work work on??

Your thoughts @vilya?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Monday, June 5th 2017, 3:54pm

thats a great idea too east to turn the focus on the new and forget the old.

personally id like to see the mission move forwards from sr.Gen **** mission and open the 5 stars for us to complete the rankings

we know its possible it was available on joyfort maybe about time this many years on we can have it

also be nice to have a few missions to complete that are challenging but not impossible too

the rewards don't need to me totally amazing but giving some thing to do to pass time is always a bonus

id love to see the rank in total honesty i have finished all missions in expansion tab and im sure many of us old players have done also

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

• "stupot" started this thread

Monday, June 5th 2017, 3:57pm

thats a great idea too east to turn the focus on the new and forget the old.

personally id like to see the mission move forwards from sr.Gen **** mission and open the 5 stars for us to complete the rankings

we know its possible it was available on joyfort maybe about time this many years on we can have it

also be nice to have a few missions to complete that are challenging but not impossible too

the rewards don't need to me totally amazing but giving some thing to do to pass time is always a bonus

id love to see the rank in total honesty i have finished all missions in expansion tab and im sure many of us old players have done also

i have to agree with everything you just said bonzo... only mission i have not done is alliance campaign one, but would love some new missions, @Vilya updates on what can be done next to move forward for us old timer aka bonzo ;D
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 6:12am

Love to see it

Doubt it will happen ....lol ... :rolleyes:

• Activate Facebook

Vilya

Major

• "Vilya" is female
  • "Vilya" has been banned

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2016

Thursday, June 8th 2017, 2:24pm

This is a possibility, but time is needed and there is a lot going on back-end currently.

Vilya
Retired Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook