You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

stupot

Captain

• "stupot" started this thread

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 1:36am

Christmas suit pieces sale

i think the christmas suit pieces thats on sale is a tad over priced... 600diamonds for one suit piece come on guys ...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

BloodyNine

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 4:11am

Have to agree with you on this alright, 5400 dimes for a suit is effectively 400 dollars worth of dimes and honestly id think hard about spending that on a suit for myself.
Its not like you guys have to tailor the suits yourselves so can you try to be more realistic with your pricing.

• Activate Facebook

Todd93

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2016

Saturday, March 18th 2017, 3:28pm

lmfao

i have to agree with you Stu 600 dims for a piece of suit or 500 for the chest you can buy 20 suit pieces of legendary pieces and it will still be cheaper then buying a full christmas suit. Need to get better prices for items and along with that better missions and drop rates but seriously i wouldnt spend 400$ just for that christmas suit when i can get 2-3 suits for that price but even at that not everyone has 400$ to blow on a game lol

The fun is just beginning 8)
  • Activate Facebook