You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Cactusjack

Private

• "Cactusjack" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2017

Tuesday, March 14th 2017, 5:55am

Drop rates & and random resettles

A couple of suggestions:

DROP RATES:
I don't mind paying for diamonds occasionally. W2G staff gotta get paid somehow. But drop rates on lvl 10 cities are ridiculous. Surely 1 Plan of building and a silver or gold chest per 100 hits is not too much to ask. After over 200 hits I get NIL plans, NIL silver chests, NIL gold chests. 200 hits is a hell of a lot of online playing time and all I have for it star badges and SpoilsOfWar. It's a lot of work - where I might as well just log in to get my daily diamonds and build slowly that way. Poor drop rates don't make me want to buy diamonds.
I'll tell you what does make me want to buy diamonds:- the sales. The weekend sales (and I guess happy hours) is something you guys are doing right - they are good value. And when the sales come on and I need, say, elite skills or epic or legendary gear but I haven't saved enough free diamonds - that's what motivates me to spend a bit.
But the poor drop rates just make me lose interest.

RESETTLEMENTS:

While I'm here. Random resettles should be as easy to get as star badges currently are. Believe me they would be used and the map would come alive again. Players should be able to spend a couple of days accumulating 20 or 30 of them and then use them on multiple attempts at dropping in on enemies (with no cool-down before striking!). As it is now - it is so expensive to take the fight the enemy by moving a city.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook