You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bonzo

Sergeant

• "bonzo" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 8:18pm

re opening server is terrible idea

absolutly pathertic idea opening servers all it has done is make multi account madness in the older servers.

why would anyone want to play with players with full tecs maximum citys legendary suits etc

2 years to catch up isnt going to happen

all this did was make for tourist players and multi accounts.

stop destroying this game unless your plan is to see us all quit

what u need to do is actualy listen to the players your customers and invest into us and pay for a damm merge

my opinion of this game is rock bottom and im close to calling it a day if this is how u treat us

only thing to fix this mess is close them asap and push for a merge before u have empty servers

there is other games to play im sure not owned by your company that players are already looking into after this debacle

im gutted u made such a bad decision absolutely disgusting how were treated

finaly word = merge or loose all in time truth hurts but its going to happen

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

spikes98

Sergeant

Date of registration: Feb 1st 2017

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 9:50pm

Iv been wanting special fields in sherman forever sucks Joyfort has them then come to sherman and no special fields
however not sure to many multies will play in the old servers it takes a very long time to build accounts up
even when i came from joyfort to sherman still took years to get to where i am today takes a lotta time
would be nice to get specail fields tho or merge sherman with vangaurd

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook