You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male
  • "Mictlantecuhtli" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 1:09am

Merge (yes another thread about it)

This game really needs a merge and quick if you want your servers to survive, do you think players want to keep spending money on a game that ignores the community? A merge will let us know you actually care about the survival of the game, not just milking it for everything it's got before you close it.

It can't be that hard to do - Joyfort merges constantly, so what is the issue? The community has been asking for a merge for 2 years or longer...do realize how long that is? Ignoring and neglecting your already small community for that long is not a smart move.

A merge will bring you nothing but profit, players will return and spend to catch up, the existing player base will spend to capture, train and suit new heroes.

It's not that hard - release special fields on Dunkirk (Which might I add, they have already expressed their want for special fields in another post!) give them 30 days to adapt, then merge Elite, Vanguard and Dunkirk - simple right?

I believe at some point a moderator said something about wanting to make sure they can do it fast with as little disruption to us players as possible, but here is the thing...we don't care if the servers are down for a month, we just want a merge!

It will make the players happy, and it will make you money, so why haven't we merged yet?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mictlantecuhtli" (Feb 2nd 2017, 1:58am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 1:51am

Again a dead topic, merge will happen when the developer gives a green light

Special fields, i hope they will add it to dunkirk as soon as possible
All 4 special fields :rolleyes:

• Activate Facebook

Curve

Private

• "Curve" is male

Date of registration: Jul 21st 2016

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 1:56am

Hello again Sporrow lol....yes i think ALL servers should get special fields :)

• Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 2:05am

The game evolve, therefor it should be added

WHen i was playing this game on a server in asia for 8-9 years ago,
the special fields was just a boost for the game
could rebuild faster
have more fun :D

• Activate Facebook

guns

Captain

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:09am

you are just going to get same answer.

• Activate Facebook

вig вΦss

Corporal

• "вig вΦss" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:27am

Yes Big Fat Yes For Merge

Elite server had merge on 2012, Its very long time. Most players are quitting as nothing has done. Please give us merge.

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:32am

just made one post about not opening the merged servers and i agree we meed merges so bad

game is crying for this support plz listen and stop giving us a smokescreen

im sure there is a point you have to agree its time to merge

now is the time !!!!! dont risk loosing customers

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

The Govner

Corporal

Date of registration: Sep 19th 2016

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 11:49am

no merge,just opening closed servers

Merges did joyfort NO GOOD,our game knows it.but the only thing we do get,EVERYDAY is a sale,looks like to me we are a bunch of old cows getting milked to the last drop,Its too late for a merge and the game knows it
But it never hurts to wish............good luck,back to the walking dead app......good luck to all you flash gamers......

• Activate Facebook

SS_KONIG

Corporal

• "SS_KONIG" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 12:49pm

I cannot agree with these players more, we are well overdue a merge. Please stop ignoring your customers & give us a merge.

Konig out :thumbsup:

Elite server.
  • Activate Facebook

spikes98

Sergeant

Date of registration: Feb 1st 2017

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 4:33pm

Probably gonna be the same response to level 20 fields no response , and if is one will be the same old we have no information, about it
dont know how hard it is to simply hit the activate button, on those fields what they could do if there are players that dont want them then leave dowding, alone then all the players who dont, like fields can just play there and rest of us in sherman dunkirk and whatever other servers that dont have the fields can finally have what we'v been wanting, simple right ? lol
i for one am not spending no more money, on this game till i see level 20 fields being activated.

• Activate Facebook