You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

smartass

Captain

• "smartass" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 6:27pm

Questions

So GM or CM, if I send resources to an alliance member I will be banned? Or if I decide to give and officer away that I either spent money on or spent time on I will be banned? Does this also apply for if I steal resources from an enemy? Or take there city or mayor? Shall we just go ahead and ban everyone?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 7:44pm

So GM or CM, if I send resources to an alliance member I will be banned? Or if I decide to give and officer away that I either spent money on or spent time on I will be banned? Does this also apply for if I steal resources from an enemy? Or take there city or mayor? Shall we just go ahead and ban everyone?

good question, i would like to hear the answer to this one tbh
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 10:09am

Hello,

I'm actually trying to understand this nonsense "witch" hunt for me, when I'm just doing my job and saying what I have been told and explained.
I did asked PM Phoenix and he told me that those rules I brought up are about trading all those mentioned stuff (officers also) for real money.
You all can trade whatever you want between each other, just if you are not doing this for real money.

Thank you and I appreciate your feedback

• Activate Facebook

smartass

Captain

• "smartass" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 1st 2016

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 10:23am

That is not what you said yesterday though is it, you told tonglet that giving away his officers will get him banned, if you say something so ridiculous expect a response from the community.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 10:24am

Case close 8)

• Activate Facebook