You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male
  • "Death" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 8:05pm

Vacation

I wanted to make a post about the vacation system you know that pretty much the game right now needs diam or you will be very far behind from other players and with no merge or anything new coming,well it doesn't make the game enjoyable atleast that's my opinion
So i wanted to ask with most of us having real jobs and stuff to do why do you have the diams needed for vac so high?you make it even more worse with this and you could atleast make the vac prices like they were before you changed the prices (i personally think it should be free cause there is no point to have to spend money to relax from game)
That policy you are doing the last months is even worse than the ignorance you were doing the last years,don't forget that without the players there is no game
"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Friday, January 6th 2017, 5:22am

Prices

YES IT IS A SHAME WHAT WE PAY TO TAKE TIME AWAY, WORK HAS TAKEN ME AWAY FROM THE GAME A LOT LATELY, I WONDER IF ITS REALLY WORTH IT ANYMORE , NO MERGE, PRICES KEEP GOING UP, EVENTS ARE NOT THAT GREAT, AND VERY STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING ON ELITE SERVER , REALLY WILL MISS THE PEOPLE I HAVE MET , BUT AM WONDERING IF IT IS WORTH OT TO RETURN, MAYBE VACATION TILL DIAMONDS ARE GONE THEN BURN, TO MUCH TIME , AND MONEY REQUIRED NOW!

• Activate Facebook

Noodle

Corporal

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Saturday, January 7th 2017, 4:54pm

What is strange about Elite Pappy?

• Activate Facebook

adunne123

Sergeant

• "adunne123" is male

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2016

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 6:41pm

Many people have ask why have they changed the price of vacation but no one has answered so far as I can see but cheaper Vacation would help epically so people that can only be on at weekends or when off shift it would benefit the game if you can do short vacation with out using up so many dimes then more people will stay playing the game
A @)

• Activate Facebook

tehpwnzer

Private

Date of registration: Jan 10th 2017

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 8:37pm

I wanted to make a post about the vacation system you know that pretty much the game right now needs diam or you will be very far behind from other players and with no merge or anything new coming,well it doesn't make the game enjoyable atleast that's my opinion
So i wanted to ask with most of us having real jobs and stuff to do why do you have the diams needed for vac so high?you make it even more worse with this and you could atleast make the vac prices like they were before you changed the prices (i personally think it should be free cause there is no point to have to spend money to relax from game)
That policy you are doing the last months is even worse than the ignorance you were doing the last years,don't forget that without the players there is no game
I'm sorry, what? Vacations ARE cheap...it only costs 25 diamonds for a 5 day vacation, and at the most 300 diamonds for a 60 day vacation...you have nothing to complain about...
  • Activate Facebook

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male
  • "Death" started this thread

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 9:26pm

few months ago it was cheaper but they make it higher for no reason and no it's not cheap having to spend 300 diam for vac

"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Activate Facebook

adunne123

Sergeant

• "adunne123" is male

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 9:27pm

Has this not gone up from what it use to be ??

• Activate Facebook

tehpwnzer

Private

Date of registration: Jan 10th 2017

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 10:45pm

few months ago it was cheaper but they make it higher for no reason and no it's not cheap having to spend 300 diam for vac
No, it's always been this price, in the years I've played the game...and yes, 300 diamonds is cheap, for the 60 full days you pay for, the maximum vacation amount
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 10:48pm

No, it's always been this price, in the years I've played the game...and yes, 300 diamonds is cheap, for the 60 full days you pay for, the maximum vacation amount

no your wrong, sorry to say that but it used to be 150 diamonds for 60 full days
  • Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 10:49pm

You are mistaken tehpwnzer, it used to be 180 diamonds for 60 days,

Edit: You're wrong too stupot, it was 180 :D

• Activate Facebook

adunne123

Sergeant

• "adunne123" is male

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 11:36pm

So now we agree it has gone up why have they not sent a notification of this .
Personal this will kill the game for people that cant be online 24/7 :)

• Activate Facebook

HAWK

Corporal

• "HAWK" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 12:43am

vacation prices

it used to be 1 diamond a day this was the 2nd time they raised the price big difference between 60 and 300 and I for 1 must agree wit death on this 300 d's is not cheap to take time off when needed

• Activate Facebook