You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "stuart121212" started this thread

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 9:13am

Answer The Community's Question's!!!

We want/need to no if there is going to be a merge, answer our questions and stop mugging us of with awfull answers we have a right to no if there is going to me one or not, we need a merge now not at the end of next year!!! answer our questions please!!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lakay

Private

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 1:04pm

Sorry mate no merge are gonna happen soon.

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 5:00pm

Sorry mate no merge are gonna happen soon.

i no i just wish they would be up front and tell us, instead of leading us on
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Friday, December 30th 2016, 4:00pm

:whistling:
shhhh ..... We are no longer allowed to use the word "Merge" in the forums
8)
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Friday, December 30th 2016, 5:49pm

only the word maybe is allowed

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 10:58am

You can still use this word, you can for example use "search" option and type "merge" there and see info about merge stuff :)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 12:28pm

You can still use this word, you can for example use "search" option and type "merge" there and see info about merge stuff :)

this doesnt answer our questions though lilpwnd, we want to no if we are getting a merge if so when, if we aint getting one just tell us
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 4:37pm

And I still don't have answer for those questions. If I would have, I would make biggest announcement I can do - so you all would have no need to ask same questions over and over :)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 4:42pm

And I still don't have answer for those questions. If I would have, I would make biggest announcement I can do - so you all would have no need to ask same questions over and over :)

but we want to no, its some thiing that has to be pushed as more and more players are leaving the game because of this, over the past 6 -7 months i have known of around 7-10 players who spent alot of money on here to quit because of it
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 6:40pm

:thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Sporrow

Captain

Date of registration: Aug 16th 2016

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 9:54pm

:rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

nkyo

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 7:09am

8 - 5

Why would merge, 8 diamonds per day for 5.

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 8:32am

Why would merge, 8 diamonds per day for 5.

because in the long run if we dont merge people will quit the game like they have been doing, then w2g will get no money at all from its players
  • Activate Facebook

nkyo

Corporal

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 8:57am

I play for free, so whould i care if others spend, get ripped off. and then get done over by another multi.....
Tis not my problem. Always funny when big players get Smashed.

• Activate Facebook

badass2

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 9:21am

u do have to answer the questions its your job i get that u dont like to answer over and over again but its the simple fact its you guys are pushing sales but the single most thing to make people buy again is to merge the servers i really dont understand why its taken u guys so LONG to merge them you guys no its what the players want but yet u wont do it i thinku should either say that u guy dont have the money to merge them or u guys dont have a clue how to merge them either way the only way to stop topics like this is to tell them the truth in regards to what the plans are
  • Activate Facebook

The Govner

Corporal

Date of registration: Sep 19th 2016

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 12:55pm

heres the problem

The staff can not do the merge by themselves,the techs in china must do it.This cost money.The game is almost dead so they must now have sales everyday and make up new suits in hopes of us spending more money to fund the payroll.
I do not think we will ever have a merge as they have been talking about it for 7 months,lol.
I think the reason they will not answers us is because if we know there will be no merge more will quit.

This is a Flash game and they are all dieing as phone apps are taking over.All money here seems to go to kings and legends.
I would cation about spending alot of money because I think one day will will try to log in and game will be gone.
This is what I think,just remember the good old days with just a game when we had too many merges,lol and they actually gave us stuff for game mess-ups.
PS wheel still broke and unfair mostly get snowballs and techs but I know it will not be fixed....also I see no gamehelp anymore....Gamigo has opened 1 server in almost 2 years and no merge,lol it could have been so different had they only been active the 1st year,seems more active now but its too late,horse is home and barn door is shut.....take heed my comrades,this is what I think......

• Activate Facebook

nkyo

Corporal

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 2:46pm

Find a better game.

Ah shat, play for free. and it go downhill like "PlayComet" did..........
spunkyo - rememer me 45er's. and EliliteForce.
We need a better game to play...................

• Activate Facebook

SeeBeyond

Captain

• "SeeBeyond" is male

Date of registration: Dec 28th 2015

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 2:49pm

The staff can not do the merge by themselves,the techs in china must do it.This cost money.The game is almost dead so they must now have sales everyday and make up new suits in hopes of us spending more money to fund the payroll.
I do not think we will ever have a merge as they have been talking about it for 7 months,lol.
I think the reason they will not answers us is because if we know there will be no merge more will quit.

This is a Flash game and they are all dieing as phone apps are taking over.All money here seems to go to kings and legends.
I would cation about spending alot of money because I think one day will will try to log in and game will be gone.
This is what I think,just remember the good old days with just a game when we had too many merges,lol and they actually gave us stuff for game mess-ups.
PS wheel still broke and unfair mostly get snowballs and techs but I know it will not be fixed....also I see no gamehelp anymore....Gamigo has opened 1 server in almost 2 years and no merge,lol it could have been so different had they only been active the 1st year,seems more active now but its too late,horse is home and barn door is shut.....take heed my comrades,this is what I think......

I fully agree with this statement.
  • Activate Facebook