You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male
  • "Mictlantecuhtli" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 2:44pm

Special Fields

Last time this topic came up, there was lots of negative posts saying special fields ruin the game, because war cities are so stacked they cannot be killed. This is not true, those players just never try.

Here is an example:

Battle Report 1
Battle Report 2
Battle Report 3
Battle Report 4
Battle Report 5
Battle Report 6
Battle Report 7
Battle Report 8
Battle Report 9
Battle Report 10
Battle Report 11
Battle Report 12
Battle Report 13

In the end, the defender lost 22,351,629 troops and the attackers lost 16,699,632 troops

That was a stacked war city by Elite standards, and between two players it only took 13 UOs. Within 2 weeks we will have replaced our losses completely and then some because of special fields.

And thanks to gold fields, the almost 4 billion gold bill between the 3 of us is actually possible to get.

If you were to have a battle on a server without special fields, it would take months to rebuild just losing half of that. And you'd most likely have to free heal afterwards.

So I ask again, please consider adding Special Fields to newer servers, it also gives the chance for Elite and Vanguard to continue merging with newer servers...that makes the game money and the servers more active, win win right?

Please let me know your thoughts

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Mictlantecuhtli" (Nov 20th 2016, 2:59pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 4:37pm

It looks like the defender was not online or you would not have won. lol

• Activate Facebook

• "RAGNAR" is male

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 4:52pm

nice battles

but here i think the defender was offline,if he was online you needed moreeeeee

• Activate Facebook

вig вΦss

Corporal

• "вig вΦss" is male

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 7:50pm

Special fields

Yes we deffo need special field. Only reason we play this game is fight and We only able to carry on fighting when we have special field.

Hitting offline is a part of this game and its best way to do it. If opponents is online then no way we can clean any war city, either its loaded or not but Special field at least let us rebuild fast and carry on fighting and don't have to worry about gold for heal.....

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 9:45pm

totally agree with legion
awesome battle i hear and nicely done

• Activate Facebook

Pacifier

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2016

Sunday, November 20th 2016, 10:10pm

Special fields

You stick to them... They don't help anyone. My opinion like you have yours.

Nice battle by the way.... But the way the game is now (Dowding) and all future other servers.... Think again for the game being able to let this happen. It pure money oriented. I admit that, and understand why it has become this way.

But 2 things have happened... 1, The GMs have realised that sales 5 times a week doesn't work. 2, The game is dying and its not the same as it was 9 years ago.

So lets stop asking for old things that used to/don't work... Lets start helping the GMs get to grips with what really is the players issues here!

With our help, the game can be good again.

And yes, before you ask, I've played since London server.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2016

Monday, November 21st 2016, 10:54am

special fields??>>>...

:cursing: I read this particular piece of correspondence by Fubar with irony, and also scinism, here we have a player exonerating the virtues of special fields together with his Fubar players, enthusiastically explaining how great they are to the game, helping players to feed and restore lost troops. After reading it I knew what a total lie and twofaced cheek the whole piece resembles.

Please don't patronise players on the server about how good special fields are when FUbar are actively encouraging killing all trucks in these fields on a daily basis so their opponents cannot build!. you may well have a right to an opinion on here, but please don't try to think for one minute you are playing the game to its best levels when you kill trucks day after day through out the server.

I've been quite embarrassed for you writing this piece about special fields to be honest, but good luck with your strategy, just don't come on here trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes about how you really treat and respect special fields...
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, 10:38am

Special fields case is keep on going back as merge case... I will try to push it once again and ask what can be done here about it!

• Activate Facebook

Bad Mumbles

Corporal

• "Bad Mumbles" is male

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, 10:13pm

please no spec fields

i have never played a w2g server where they have been in place.... i have learnt how to build and feed a vast army thru farming my neighbours cities and by building my own cities in a specific manner....

yet i have played on joyfart where they were commonplace and still think that the reintroduction of spec fields to the newer servers here will be a step backwards for the game....

BM

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 6:10pm

I agree, No to Special Fields............

• Activate Facebook

Gaffer2001

Private

Date of registration: Aug 19th 2016

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 7:10pm

:cursing: I read this particular piece of correspondence by Fubar with irony, and also scinism, here we have a player exonerating the virtues of special fields together with his Fubar players, enthusiastically explaining how great they are to the game, helping players to feed and restore lost troops. After reading it I knew what a total lie and twofaced cheek the whole piece resembles.

Please don't patronise players on the server about how good special fields are when FUbar are actively encouraging killing all trucks in these fields on a daily basis so their opponents cannot build!. you may well have a right to an opinion on here, but please don't try to think for one minute you are playing the game to its best levels when you kill trucks day after day through out the server.

I've been quite embarrassed for you writing this piece about special fields to be honest, but good luck with your strategy, just don't come on here trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes about how you really treat and respect special fields...
http://46.253.158.138/report/2016/10/23/18/w3pjX20161123184642918.html

Here is an example that re-iterates the statement above
  • Activate Facebook

badass1

Private

• "badass1" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 24th 2016

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 6:57am

Last time this topic came up, there was lots of negative posts saying special fields ruin the game, because war cities are so stacked they cannot be killed. This is not true, those players just never try.

Here is an example:

Here is an example:

Battle Report 1
[url='https://box.everhelper.me/attachment/653469/194aeb60-fa31-41f5-8e88-b7896dda11a7/698004-xWJvloZa3aT0QdeB/screen.png']Battle Report 2

Battle Report 3
Battle Report 4
Battle Report 5
Battle Report 6
Battle Report 7
Battle Report 8
Battle Report 9
Battle Report 10
Battle Report 11
Battle Report 12
Battle Report 13

In the end, the defender lost 22,351,629 troops and the attackers lost 16,699,632 troops

That was a stacked war city by Elite standards, and between two players it only took 13 UOs. Within 2 weeks we will have replaced our losses completely and then some because of special fields.

And thanks to gold fields, the almost 4 billion gold bill between the 3 of us is actually possible to get.

If you were to have a battle on a server without special fields, it would take months to rebuild just losing half of that. And you'd most likely have to free heal afterwards.

So I ask again, please consider adding Special Fields to newer servers, it also gives the chance for Elite and Vanguard to continue merging with newer servers...that makes the game money and the servers more active, win win right?

Please let me know your thoughts[/url]lol
  • Activate Facebook

badass1

Private

• "badass1" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 24th 2016

Thursday, November 24th 2016, 6:58am

Here is an example:

Battle Report 1
Battle Report 2
Battle Report 3
Battle Report 4
Battle Report 5
Battle Report 6
Battle Report 7
Battle Report 8
Battle Report 9
Battle Report 10
Battle Report 11
Battle Report 12
Battle Report 13

Please let me know your thoughts
u build troops legion or do u mean when boss replaces your troops ?? either way 2 weeks for support to answer nt good ?(?(
  • Activate Facebook