You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tonglet

Corporal

• "Tonglet" started this thread

Date of registration: May 4th 2016

Friday, October 28th 2016, 5:12pm

Item Sale KKKKKKKK

Who wants it if we have the better suit for only some diamonds?KKKKKKKKKKK

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Friday, October 28th 2016, 5:18pm

Tonglet you do understand that this problem with suit was fixed? Maybe people have tons of chests with suits inside for 1 diamond but that suit have stats 0 right now...

• Activate Facebook

Tonglet

Corporal

Friday, October 28th 2016, 5:21pm

No...i e just seen on sherman one guy showing it with 600 military....so its not fixed i think....and it wasnt in screenshot. He showed the officer

• Activate Facebook

Harbinger

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Friday, October 28th 2016, 5:41pm

Tonglet you do understand that this problem with suit was fixed? Maybe people have tons of chests with suits inside for 1 diamond but that suit have stats 0 right now...

Your so called "fixing" of this suit was not a fix at all, you scammed us players. We paid for this suit, and then it is ruined! This violated the consumers protection act, and you are required to fix it, or refund us completely.
  • Activate Facebook

Tonglet

Corporal

Friday, October 28th 2016, 5:52pm

All fixed

Thank you Lilpwnd, now yes kkkkkkk, all fixed at the moment :P

• Activate Facebook

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Friday, October 28th 2016, 6:02pm

so if we now buy chests how will we know which pieces are working and which are not? you should give us 1 diam for every chest we have :)
"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Activate Facebook

adunne123

Sergeant

• "adunne123" is male

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2016

Friday, October 28th 2016, 6:34pm

new suite

So now no player has not got the suite that was wrong good all sorted ,
Now if i by 9 chests whats the chance of getting a full suite . Hope its not like leg gear or eppic have like 10 rimgs no good to me on leg and same on Hats fro eppic
also what are the correct stats .

Yours in sport A :)

• Activate Facebook

kostadinos

Private

Date of registration: Oct 29th 2016

Saturday, October 29th 2016, 6:11pm

event suit

hi i spent a lot of diam for chests and now worth nothing and its not my fault if they put them cheap so what i should do?
the legal is to give me what i paid the suit

• Activate Facebook

Mr. Nice

Private

Date of registration: Oct 29th 2016

Saturday, October 29th 2016, 8:58pm

New suit

I don't beleive you guys really thought you get 800 legendary chest for 1 diamond and bought it.

No offence either you guys are very stupid and idiot or you dont have better things to do than troll. Specially to those who is seeking compansation saying they spent lots fo diaz. Really you spent lots of diaz? 1diamond = 800 chest and you still spent lots of diaz?

I really appriciate the war2glory team for thier efford. And resolve this issue very swiftly in time.

Well done guys.

Now all we need is merge hope its also coming soon.

way to go w2g

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Infidel

Sergeant

Date of registration: Jan 27th 2016

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 6:42am

The fact that the first thing they did was have a gm log in with a regular player account and threaten to ban us already puts them in the wrong. secondly, why wasnt a rollback performed instead of being told that we are silly and then just disabling the items instead of removing them? seriously, i understand that people make mistakes but this whole ordeal was handled wrongly, and i believe thats worth pursuing compensation for. maybe if the staff started acting more civil, and were able to do the right thing to sort out the issue, there would be no more issue, but instead they've chosen to once again throw us all under the bus and then still have the guts to ask us to keep spending after being insulted in such a way. i am so tired of seeing game staff address their customers, the ones that MAKE THEIR PAYCHECKS POSSIBLE, in such a rude, threatening and demeaning manner, and so you guys can say good bye to any more spending from me.

• Activate Facebook