You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "stuart121212" started this thread

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 5:00pm

Why??

Why has'nt it been announced that the price off vacation mode has gone up, and why dont GM's ever mail me back when i mail them asking questions?

the price rise is making me want to quit you obviously dont care about your customers!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

guns

Captain

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 6:23pm

they will not reply to you..still waiting on reply from lipwind on couple of isues main one being not given diamonds. yes it frustrating wont give up playing just not spending another penny

• Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 12:05am

what a joke

what a joke i wouldnt mind paying more for flares or blacksouts ect

but to make us pay more for a vaction is a joke

there has been 5 people told me this week that they would be quiting that game because of that

this game gets new players in by old players recommend the game to them because its not well advertised would i recommend this game to anyone HELL NO
and i would go as far as saying that not 2 many would

i really cant understand what is going
i was upbeat when a new server was opened but with gamigo haveing over 1 million players world wide i cant understand why this game wasnt advertised on there offical website

am getting to the point now where i think that gamigo is trying to make us quit

so all in all put the vac price back down

:P :P :P
  • Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 1:28am

300 dimes for 60 days as im un well im not allowed to vac mode
It was 180 dimes last i went into vac thats an 75% rise without any reason why.
I think they want us spenders to quit to allow the cheaters to play and close the site down.

HMMMMMM

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 6:54am

I agree, I'm planning a trip soon, and the cost to vacation for it is pathetic. The original jump from 33 diamonds for 30 days to 5 diamonds per day made enough folks quit, don't make the same mistake again!

• Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 8:35am

Yes I have to agree after coming from how well they've done saying they recognise the hero problem and fixing them the vac price increase is a glaring issue. I am student and often will vac for 60 days for exams and the month before for revision and will be vacationing for freshers week. I don't quite understand how this hasn't been given a clear answer yet, from what people have said from their responses to tickets to support the impression was given that this was due to come into effect in the future but they messed it up and it got added early. I think we should have been given fair warning even if it was a mistake then they should have retracted it until a period had elapsed where we were given enough warning. I don't agree with the increase and to be frank I think it is incredibly stupid, people saying these servers were dead were not strictly true. People were vac constantly waiting for a merge which gm have now pretty much said is going to happen. But gm have said that it will take time which we as players should all appreciate. The problem comes when if yes the vac price increase was due to happen but came too early, gm needs to hurry up and make a decision on this because now people who would otherwise have vacationed until the merge are now saying they are quitting due to the extra cost which obviously no one wants. Please gm release a comment on this and change it until a merge because you are just making people quit before your merge so it is detrimental to you as you are losing money.

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

dwpappy

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 2:32pm

prices

i just went back to vacation, for a trip i have planned, this will be the last time i spend money or diamonds to go on vacation , the all around price we pay was high enough, this broke the final straw, sad everytime i turn around it seems they do something to push more away, and i know i am not the only one that feels like this!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 12:01am

yep imma about done myself, the vacation price is the last straw

• Activate Facebook