You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SS_KONIG

Corporal

• "SS_KONIG" is male
  • "SS_KONIG" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 11:31am

It's Time For New Events? Agreed lets MERGE

The reason the older servers are not very active is because 90% of the active players are on vacation. The reason why so many are on vacation is because we need a merge desperately as there are far to few active players on older servers.

Listen to your customers, WE WANT A MERGE!!!!!!!

TBH i'm almost done with this game, i think i will vacation now until my diamonds are used up then i will burn everything and move onto another game taking my money with me.

Your loss Gamigo

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 12:05pm

i agree but they do merges near the end of the year cause now everyone is at holidays so let's wait and if they don't do any merge until then we can all leave

"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Activate Facebook

Phantom

• "Phantom" is male

Date of registration: Mar 31st 2016

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 2:26pm

Merge

Hello Commanders ,

We want to let everyone know that we are aware of old servers requiring a merge and we are working on it. Well, you might also ask us that we have been saying the samething for months and nothing done but we would also like you to know that merge needs lot of resourses(financial,technical among others). We are trying to fix one thing at a time in the limited amount of resources we got. Please be patient, merge will happen and it does take a little bit more time as we are trying to get everything in place for a merge.We are not ignoring your feedback , please take comfort in knowing that we are working on things needed to be done one at a time.Meanwhile we are trying to make game more entertaining for you by adding community events you will be able to participate, that is why we asked you for ideas and feedback about it!

Regards,

Your War2Glory Team
  • Activate Facebook

• "El Mustachio" is male
  • "El Mustachio" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 4:57pm

What about generals? Alot of people payed alot money for those, but now they are pretty useless. Will they be fixed before merge? And isnt it possible to create a bigger assembly bugle?

La Leyenda de Mexico EL Mustachio
me gusta tacos y burittos
  • Activate Facebook

Resh

Private

• "Resh" is male

Date of registration: Jul 20th 2016

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 12:58am

I wouldn't mind new events, if they actually would work and were worth it. Half the events War2 puts up either don't work or ain't even worth the effort. A merge by the end of the year? That's awhile to wait, considering you'll lose half of your player base in a couple months. But I am happy to hear there is a possibility of it happening

• Activate Facebook

Romel

Private

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2016

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 10:08am

re merge

I could not agree more with SS ,A MERGE IS definitely vital for the game

Regards

Romel

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 12:47pm

at least we know now you are listening to us and working towards a merge

• Activate Facebook

narry

Private

Date of registration: Jul 14th 2016

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 10:10pm

But stu

have they made eny promisesz lately? ecpacilly reports on plunders or antoher stuff?. so mey they jsut talk taht merge comes enytime soon just talking to keep u thing rope? u trust they word? it cant be that hard unite servers or hire better staaff? to fix it fast. jees im bad whit comps but this site dosent be rocket sience just my opinion

• Activate Facebook