You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Phantom

• "Phantom" is male
  • "Phantom" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 31st 2016

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 10:59am

It's time for New Events

Dear Commanders ,

We are planning to add some new weekend events to the existing ones. We want to include our war2 community in making these events. We request you to suggest/share with us your ideas or thoughts about events and help us in this task of creating new events with your experience and great in-game knowledge. I can assure you that all your ideas will be read and if selected they'll be evaluated for their possible implementation.

Note : Please try to put your ideas in detail.

Thank you!

Your War2Glory Team
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 15th 2016

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 11:15am

New events

How about doing Weekend War Week. Start on a Friday at 1800hrs server time and ends Sundays 1800hrs server time .
Prizes given for everyone that enters , no cities can be taken and no officers can be taken either.
Because its only for 48hours there will be no truces either.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 17th 2016

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 11:19am

new events

this is one we used to play years ago and i always enjoyed taking part.

BATTLE SERIES.

mission requirements..
kill say 70k fighters
40k bombers
40k heavy tanks from hitting fields and npcs in a set time to recieve troop rewards.

rewards..
15k rockets
20k fighters
10k heavy tanks.
15 diamonds

these are purely ballpark figures.

regards

JW

• Activate Facebook

Nad

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 11:21am

This is a war game and we all like a good battle. I would like to see a few stacked wc's dropped into the game that we can all have a chance of uo'ing. Prizes given out after the city has been defeated.

(1)Nad
Elite Server

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 21st 2016

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 11:27am

Battle Arena

My idea is to Create Battle Arena's
this will be a place where the big boys can challenge each other to Troop Battles without bringing their Cities or Fields into harms way

there are always a lot of Hype going on in WC but normally they will not fight because of going to the hassle of moving & disrupting their
world, So by having Battle arena's they can select arena and auto port their presellected troops to do battle, this would be a Diamond
Challenge, Winner takes all, also this could be a Spectator Area where others can actually view the battles for a Diamond fee, the viewing
fee would be added to the winners total prize.

i feel that all would like & use this Battle arena system as loads would want to see the battles, So this would generate More Diamond sales
for you guys
  • Activate Facebook

tankpower

Private

• "tankpower" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 12:19pm

Event name: Teamwork

The game master like the event Ghost city asks from the players make UOs plunder with Scouts!

The winner is the first group (team) that plundered the city.

This Event has four levels of difficulty.

Example

1.UOs with 2 players…… lvl of difficulty low.

2.UOs with 3 players…… lvl of difficulty normal.

3.UOs with 4 players ……lvl of difficulty hard.

4.UOs with 5 players ……lvl of difficulty expert.

Or the winner is the first bigger team in OUs who make plunder to GM city

This event need more time like the ghost city. That is good for the players who like the Events.

The event is ready, changing only the way of the game!
and the gifts !!! hehehehe
The gift for the winners is up to you!
The purpose of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton ( 1885-1945)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "tankpower" (Aug 9th 2016, 12:31pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 8:18am

Event name: Attack the GM

Heres the idea :

GM makes a city with 5 million troops

Alliances register to fight, and make a date to fight the GM, within a 7 day period

GM will port to a area where the alliance has located their war cities

The alliance that can take out the city with the least UOs wins

1st place : 300 diamonds to each player involved
2nd: 200 diamonds to each player involved
3rd : 100 diamonds to each player involved

It would be a fun team building event with some nice prizes :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mictlantecuhtli" (Aug 10th 2016, 8:27am)

• Activate Facebook

Romel

Private

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2016

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 9:27am

Re new events

Dear Sir

In reference to new events ,I have a suggestion which would increase activity on all servers the suggestion is this. As far as war week is concern if your company is willing to give cash prize to the winner and runner up it will increase activity plus additional spending by members ,if the cash prize is substantial enough to make it worth the while of members to participate and spend ,and if you have a legal problem with giving cash you can state you will reimburse to the winner and runner up cash up to purchase of diamonds purchased by the winner

Regards

Romel

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Romel" (Aug 10th 2016, 9:34am)

• Activate Facebook

Romel

Private

Date of registration: Mar 7th 2016

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 9:57am

Dear Sir

In reference to new events ,I have a suggestion which would increase activity on all servers the suggestion is this. As far as war week is concern if your company is willing to give cash prize to the winner and runner up it will increase activity plus additional spending by members ,if the cash prize is substantial enough to make it worth the while of members to participate and spend ,and if you have a legal problem with giving cash you can state you will reimburse to the winner and runner up cash up to purchase of diamonds purchased by the winner

Regards

Romel

• Activate Facebook

Jack Ryan

Private

Date of registration: Aug 11th 2016

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 6:56pm

Lets us trade stuff between ourselves

Why dont you adjust the game so that we can trade stuff between team mates, i am tired of having 10 hats that i don't need when a team mate can use them for their officer or even if i have way to many things happening in an event and a friend can have one or a few of my extra items. It is time this game lets us share our items with others we can already share resources so lets expand and make the game that much better. you can do this like once a month or once a week for a few select hours as well. you can call it the lend lease act like what actually happened in WW2 items only no giving of troops that would be overkill.

Jack Ryan

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Jack Ryan" (Aug 11th 2016, 7:01pm) with the following reason: new logic

• Activate Facebook

GreekGoat

Private

Date of registration: Jun 13th 2016

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 3:40am

how about a Halloween Event?

• Activate Facebook

guns

Captain

• "guns" is male

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2016

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 7:04am

how about a flash sale havent had one for a few hours????

• Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 9:50pm

I have long stated these ideas for more than i'd care to remember tbh lol.
First make war week transparent and checked before any winner of prizes are given out.
88k pts in a server with less than 100 people ahahahahahahahaha answer inspect all war week hits and open offenders cities to any and all players on that server allowing the offender the ability to watch but do nothing.
Battle series missions reinstated they are pre built into the game and OS.
Increase the drop rates from fields and npc cities. Weekly inspect the servers and close and and all holes thus stopping mass stack cities.
CC scan all palyers for 0.00001 pence to stop any and all multi accounts.
Harsher and fair moderators.
Stop changing the rules to sute the operators and start listening to the players.
Turn back all servers to 3 diamond vac price per day. Set all dailies back to the 8 diamonds that are in the T&C of the game.
Stop lying to players saying this or that.
Simon says each week, ghost cities each week, wheel change each week, correct blitz quiz IE stop using the site you use to generate questions when said site openly states it is not accurate. (Each week)
Weekly kill lists and top ten from every server given prizes for fair and honest play.
daily missions added back onto game that were removed by the previous operator.
Money spent on the owners team to open and fix the issues we all face.
Compensation for the players who spent hundreds of pounds on generals that wont be made to lvl to 150. or the generals lvl increase to 150.

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

stupot

Captain

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 1:29pm

updates?

Can a GM or community manager give us any updates regarding this many thanks.

• Activate Facebook

badass2

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2016

Saturday, March 4th 2017, 5:01pm

my idea

CAPTURE THE FEILD VERY SIMPLE

GM COMES TO WC GIVES YOU A FEILD LOCTATION SAY 13/13

LETS SAY TEAM A CAPS FEILD THEY CAN PUT NO MORE THAN A UO OF TROOP 5 X ANY TROOPS IN THERE

TEAM B /C /D HAVE TO TRY AND TAKE THE FEILD OF THEM BY UO THE FEILD (I LIKE THE IDEA OF NOT ALLOWING YOU TO SCOUT FEILD EITHER)

SAY AFTER 24 HOURS THE PLAYERS LEFT HOLDING THE FEILD WINS

PS i dont like the idea of battleing against cm players how do we no that they wont let there friends win (fubar)

I THINKS ITS VERY SIMPLE

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "badass2" (Mar 4th 2017, 9:15pm)

• Activate Facebook