You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Temp.

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 3:14am

I think thats not a good idea. Im agreed with ughit. With that fields players will have 10kk troops in their cities. So it will be impossible to attack them. If support does does a bigger generalheadquarters for me is ok...but if not, special fields will ruin the game.

Sorry for my english kkkkkk :P
There are already players with 10's of millions of troops on these servers. I'm sure if you ask around...you'll see armies are just as big, lol.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Briallu

Private

• "Briallu" is female

Date of registration: Jul 23rd 2016

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 4:09am

I think thats not a good idea. Im agreed with ughit. With that fields players will have 10kk troops in their cities. So it will be impossible to attack them. If support does does a bigger generalheadquarters for me is ok...but if not, special fields will ruin the game.

Sorry for my english kkkkkk:P

The removal of special fields in my opinion, was the worst idea I've ever seen by company management. Commanders already have just as large armies, as stated by others. I know for a fact that almost everyone on these servers use black holes. (I have been in many alliances, time and time, again on these servers, and always 7/10 of the alliance uses black holes) Now, if special fields were released, this would eliminate this form of cheating almost completely. And of course, it would even the playing field of those who cheat, and those who wish to play without cheating.

For the most part, I've tried to play this game without cheating, to the best of my ability, but I have even cheated using black holes. As without food fields, it's just not possible to leave the game for more than a few hours without starving, so many must resort to this, while they're at work, or school.

I'm 100% for the re-introducing of special fields, I think it would stop much cheating, and make the game much more enjoyable for many!

Have fun,

Briallu
  • Activate Facebook

GreekGoat

Private

Date of registration: Jun 13th 2016

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 5:58am

Yes we need them
GreekGoat Dowding

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2016

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 7:54am

Special Fields Food Steel Oil Rare Gold

Hello everyone

I vote yes for the special fields, Food Oil Steel Rare Gold on Dunkirk, Sherman Dowding :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

Bad Mumbles

Corporal

• "Bad Mumbles" is male

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 9:30am

spec fields...

yes but only if the despatch cap is increased from 300k to at least 500k...

i say this as i have seen vast armies on elite that with a normal 300k despatch cap you can barely scratch

otherwise it is a no from me

players with large armies should just walk their troops, yes sometimes they starve when walking but that makes it more interesting when you rebuild :P

BM

• Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 9:36am

i vote a big fat juicy yes to special fields for all the older servers now

bon vanguard , el alamein and sherman 8o

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 26th 2016

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 1:15pm

SPS

YES YES YES

DOWNING

• Activate Facebook

Pacifier

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2016

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 1:45pm

Hi all,

In another thread we were showing interest in having special fields added to the newer servers, I thought we should have a separate thread for this to see if it can get more recognition.

Since we can't create polls on this forum to my knowledge, I'm going to ask everybody to vote yes or no, along with their server that wants special fields!

Also mail it to your alliance if you're interested! The more votes the better! :)

If the majority votes yes, maybe Gamigo will look into it. If the majority votes no, then we know that the super merge will never happen :(
I vote NO. they ruined the game in the first place.... But nice try to get the votes yes by using the merger issue... Merge and get rid of all Special Fields
  • Activate Facebook

вig вΦss

Corporal

• "вig вΦss" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 2:07pm

Special field

I vote big fat YES

I rather attack and loose 12 UO than spend 6- 9 months at least to build troops and after 1 hit, done for another 6-9 months. Reason, not being able to heal and not enough res to build fast and fight again. And also I don't want to burn cities after loosing cities with enemy coz not being able to buy back or not able to recall my troops that hazarded by mistakes.

:) :) :)

• Activate Facebook

Harbinger

Corporal

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 6:21pm

Hmm, can a member of the team please tell us if we can have special fields again, or not?

• Activate Facebook

GeneralK

Private

Date of registration: Jul 19th 2016

Monday, August 8th 2016, 9:34pm

Yes.

Dunkirk.

• Activate Facebook

Harbinger

Corporal

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 3:01am

I think it's pretty much clear by now that 95% of players was food fields and the like. So the question is, can we have them? Would sure be nice if the GM's would reply.

• Activate Facebook

Lakay

Private

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 7:13am

A big ffucckkin yes! :D
If i cant attack there 10M army, they cant attack my 10M army also.but w/ my members that has a 10M army each we can send UO after UO after UO and thats the fun of this game,we are not afraid losing a pixels cause of those special fields.

On my opinion,only one reason is for sure that a player can prevail the game...those elite player that has more time to play this game.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Tuesday, August 9th 2016, 3:46pm

YES

Most players have already seen that the special fields are part of the game, maybe not at the start of a server but over time you should activate all available features of the game.

• Activate Facebook

• "Katerina Mihaylov" is female

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Monday, August 15th 2016, 4:27am

Special Fields!

Can you please add these? It is pretty clear by now that most players want them! You have enough time on your hands to increase vacation price, and then deny that you increased them on the forum, but yet you can't reply to to this thread?

With your new non-affordable vacation prices, I think it's only fair you add special fields to all servers, so they are actually playable, fun, and enjoyable again. It is fair to say, that all servers after Vanguard and Elite, become very boring after the first few months, as 99.9% of players are to scared to attack, and just sit there waiting.

Please add food fields and save the servers!

• Activate Facebook

Harbinger

Corporal

Friday, August 19th 2016, 1:10am

Special Fields

Been a long time now, and still no answer from management. You said you would comment, so please, let's have a yes or no answer.

Play Elite, Vanguard, and El Alamein, not going to play any more servers without special fields. Way to time consuming without them.

Even more time consuming now since the new vacation prices, which were never announced...

• Activate Facebook

Sarah

Corporal

• "Sarah" is female

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 2:35pm

Any new news on this? Would be nice if we can get some official info, me and much of my alliance would love to see these re-introduced. They make the game much more playable, and I think they even help with server life.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 30th 2015

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 4:28pm

YES

dunkirk if there is a feature available activate it

• Activate Facebook

Bad Mumbles

Corporal

• "Bad Mumbles" is male

Date of registration: Dec 25th 2015

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 5:41pm

no

have learned how to feed my army without special fields

this is a war game.... so build a few trucks and attack others to get res....

for those of you farmville players that dont know how to do this:

click on training tab, then click on arms plant (it needs to be at least level 2) scroll down to trucks... theyre the 3rd unit down btw, click on "train" then build the maximum you can (dont forget to tick the box which spreads the build to all arms plants.... http://prntscr.com/cgf39h )

in a few hours your trucks will be ready

BM

• Activate Facebook

Lip Ripper

Private

Date of registration: Sep 11th 2016

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 3:43pm

Yes....
Dowding

• Activate Facebook