You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

narry

Στρατιώτης

• "narry" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 14th 2016

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 12:01pm

GM thats not enough what usay about maintence

becose i had palnnigs to take plain where was ruins. But now ihave to port another loc so u compensate me 1 arp. And then make that maintance u cant be that bad u make what u promise or resing u not handle u job at all i woulda personally fire u imeadtly

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 12:15pm

Hello,
I'm sorry but I can't understand your problem :(
Really sorry that you lost something due to missing maintenance, but like I informed you guys - troops can be refunded.
I'm not the one responsible for maintenance to happen or not, I'm only responsible for infom you about current situation and changes.

• Activate Facebook

narry

Στρατιώτης

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 12:25pm

What kinda

leader dont takeblamne who u accusate then tah tno main? take ruins away that u can do rite? i dont wanan wait years tah ruins are away comprede?

• Activate Facebook

narry

Στρατιώτης

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 12:29pm

so i was palning to take plain where

was ruin and it shoulda be goone next maintence rite? so icouldnt go there and loose arp maxium result so its also u fault so tahs why u ow me 1 arp

• Activate Facebook