You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male
  • "Death" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, July 13th 2016, 4:55pm

Merge

Guys i understand that merge isn't that easy and it needs work to be done but el alamein really really needs it i mean there are only 4-5 active alliances and if merge won't happen soon many players may out cause they just can't wait longer the server had many problems from the beginning (no ww for 6 months+,no heros for a long time and many more things)
And yes i know that older server need merge too and i agree with that i just say el alamein had many problems it would be good if for once something done right about this server
Anyway i hope you can think of it :)

"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

KHEL_19

Private

Date of registration: Mar 23rd 2016

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 5:12pm

yeah we need a merge to make server alive dont abandon the old server you got to do something to make old servers alive

if some staff reading this pls hear our voice thanks

• Activate Facebook

Lakay

Private

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 7:12am

merge

merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge
merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge

merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge merge

sorry for my english.

• Activate Facebook

Temp.

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 4:53am

Merge

Yes, please merge Elite, El Alamein, Dunkirk, Vanguard, and Sherman all into one server... I think by now everyone knows armies on the no ff servers are just as big as those with. Release ff's for one month on El Alamein, Dunkirk, and Sherman...and then merge them!

By now, we don't really care about shop prices on merged server, as long as it is not that of Dowding...

If we merge all these servers, then they're out of the way for more servers with Dowding prices...

If merge does not happen within 1 month, I think I am done with this game..

We have all spent to much time, effort, and money in this game for you to simply let our servers die off.

What is there for active alliances on El Alamein? Maybe 3?

Please consider what is best for these servers..

And please start releasing ff's on every server, so we can do things in rl, if we want to without starving...

I think by now, almost everyone knows that most of the server uses glitch fields, because it is impossible to leave game for an extended period of time, without food fields to get food...

Also, how are we supposed to heal starved troops, and those lost from big battles without gold fields?

Hmm...maybe stay on the game for a week collecting 500k gold from each seize at another city? Oh, wait they only stay there for 12 hours... :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

Sarah

Corporal

• "Sarah" is female

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 3:40am

Yes, please merge Elite, El Alamein, Dunkirk, Vanguard, and Sherman all into one server... I think by now everyone knows armies on the no ff servers are just as big as those with. Release ff's for one month on El Alamein, Dunkirk, and Sherman...and then merge them!

By now, we don't really care about shop prices on merged server, as long as it is not that of Dowding...

If we merge all these servers, then they're out of the way for more servers with Dowding prices...

If merge does not happen within 1 month, I think I am done with this game..

We have all spent to much time, effort, and money in this game for you to simply let our servers die off.

What is there for active alliances on El Alamein? Maybe 3?

Please consider what is best for these servers..

And please start releasing ff's on every server, so we can do things in rl, if we want to without starving...

I think by now, almost everyone knows that most of the server uses glitch fields, because it is impossible to leave game for an extended period of time, without food fields to get food...

Also, how are we supposed to heal starved troops, and those lost from big battles without gold fields?

Hmm...maybe stay on the game for a week collecting 500k gold from each seize at another city? Oh, wait they only stay there for 12 hours... :thumbdown:

I agree almost 100% with you! Special fields, especially Gold & Food fields would make these server much more fun to play, and also allow the players a life away from the game.

As you also stated, it is impossible to heal troops from large battles on these servers.

I am also a huge fan of merging all servers but Dowding into Elite, and Vanquard, I think it would be a very fun, and challenging opportunity!

Please, give us an answer on an approximate time for a merge, and also which servers would be involved.

Thanks for reading,

Sarah
  • Activate Facebook

Briallu

Private

• "Briallu" is female

Date of registration: Jul 23rd 2016

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 9:17am

Merge - Sherman, El Alamein, Dunkirk, Elite, & Vanguard

I was also thinking, that a merge between these servers (Sherman, El Alamein, Dunkirk, Elite, & Vanguard) would be a nice thing! But as stated by others, special fields (Food fields, steel fields, rare metal fields, oil fields, & gold fields would need to be put on).

As also stated by others, it is almost impossible to heal lost troops on these servers ( Minus Vanguard and Elite), because it is impossible to find the required gold by simply farming.

As stated by others again, food fields make the game much funner to play, as you can leave for a while, and just collect enough food the day before, to cover your troops needs :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2016

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 5:53pm

Merge

All seem to agree that a Merge of Servers is long overdue. It would make the Game more interesting and most likely bring back many players who have left the game. 8)

• Activate Facebook

Pacifier

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2016

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 11:35pm

Merge

You're all going about this the wrong way.

Let take a look at facts.... You all want a merge! Yet you all vaca for months on end.

So the game is making money from D's purchased for vaca... Some on all 4 servers you're asking to be merged.... So the game is gonna lose money.

They ain't gonna let that happen.... and ain't gonna do it soon... As Dowding is a cash cow for them. So dowding and vaca money coming in... Why should they?. They don't care about players... just the money coming in.

Lets be truthful..... Most that play Elite, play Van, Sherman and even El.... At most times players are on more than one of these dead servers... So that double the D's.

Not a single company in the world would be willing to lose money.... So lets find a way to let the game know that Merge will be better for their pockets and bank accounts... So frankly... It ain't gonna happen regardless as you still spend to vaca said accounts.

Times have changed and so has the game... Its a business not fun anymore... Create a business model and yeah you might get a merge. Otherwise the game is cashing it in due to not wanting to lose all the hard cash, time and effort put in already

Business brains... Not game wish list and loyalty..... They have that already.

We as players are our own worse enemy in the game.

Pacifier

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Rambolious (24.07.2016)

• "Katerina Mihaylov" is female

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Sunday, July 24th 2016, 8:41am

You're all going about this the wrong way.

Let take a look at facts.... You all want a merge! Yet you all vaca for months on end.

So the game is making money from D's purchased for vaca... Some on all 4 servers you're asking to be merged.... So the game is gonna lose money.

They ain't gonna let that happen.... and ain't gonna do it soon... As Dowding is a cash cow for them. So dowding and vaca money coming in... Why should they?. They don't care about players... just the money coming in.

Lets be truthful..... Most that play Elite, play Van, Sherman and even El.... At most times players are on more than one of these dead servers... So that double the D's.

Not a single company in the world would be willing to lose money.... So lets find a way to let the game know that Merge will be better for their pockets and bank accounts... So frankly... It ain't gonna happen regardless as you still spend to vaca said accounts.

Times have changed and so has the game... Its a business not fun anymore... Create a business model and yeah you might get a merge. Otherwise the game is cashing it in due to not wanting to lose all the hard cash, time and effort put in already

Business brains... Not game wish list and loyalty..... They have that already.

We as players are our own worse enemy in the game.

Pacifier
If they merged, they would make more profit than they are as of now. Now, almost all their profits are from vacations, yes.

But if they merged however, they would get much more profit. Heroes will be released, which will make profit, players will expand those heroes ribbons, which will make profit, and of course, they will buy suits for those heroes, which will make profits.

Considering that most just use daily diamonds to vacation, I'm sure they'd make much more in a merge, where players would buy more stuff for battles, compared to what they are now.

Sarah, Briallu, and Temp

I think that a merge with these 5 servers would also be cool, would definitely bring on a challenge for us from the no special field servers :), but as you said, armies are just as large on these servers, as they are on Elite and Vanguard, so it would definitely be fun :D

Special fields, would make the game a lot funner and easier to play, I think they might even liven up the servers a little bit if they were added to the no ff servers, as you can rebuild from battles much quicker, and get back to fighting!

I myself was stupid in the past and captured political heroes, but without FF what is even the point of these officers? And Epic Dominion suits, why would I buy it on a server where it is useless? I am sure if special fields, were released on these servers, you would see a lot more players buying this officer gear, and maybe even putting more diamonds into chasing political heroes, and upgrading political officers :)

Now to quote Lakay,

Merge, merge, merge! Merge, merge, merge!

Katerina
  • Activate Facebook

Temp.

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Monday, July 25th 2016, 10:36am

Come on, can we please at-least get a reply?

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Monday, July 25th 2016, 1:58pm

We do hear you and we know that merge is highly wanted and needed.
If we will be planning merge, you will be informed about it for sure!
Another thing is that IF merge will happen it will be not during summer/vacation time. IF merge will happen it will be end of the year when we can be sure that all people needed for this are available

• Activate Facebook

Death

Corporal

• "Death" is male
  • "Death" started this thread

Monday, July 25th 2016, 2:57pm

thx for the reply lil

"Henceforth will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks."
  • Activate Facebook

bonzo

Sergeant

Monday, July 25th 2016, 4:10pm

was keeping quiet until now but since support have decided to actuality say there could be a sniff of a future merge.

i also agree now that all the current servers apart from dowding should all be merged, ideal if they can make into 1 server and yes they all need special fields.

was a crazy idea a few years back to stop using them in my opinion game play is too demanding with out them if u are to have a life at all.

please support listen to what the majority are asking for the special fields for all servers this is something u can do way before merge and as u said end of the year anytime now onward introduce them into the servers that dont have them it would give several months for players to get accustomed to them if they have no prior knowledge of them and for the old timers to amass troops collect gold etc and it will help players train there officers needed for any merges.

if u introduced them now this means u can then merge any servers with equal playing field and thats a good pool of choice, currently elite and vanguard only have them and that merge how ever much needed doesnt bring much into the merge playing field, i can only speak for vanguard and this server is becoming a ghost town with players quitting and vacation out of total boredom.

it would aslo maybe stop u having prices in 3 brackets and maybe just 2 give the new merged servers elite prices and keep dowding and any newer servers same price plan as dowding they know what there entering so there is no big deal

special fields will make money, players will need officers , suits and will be more interested in making battles because gold is available and res to rebuild.

merges also make money new heros new suits ribbons and arp truces and many other things that will be needed to make the game fun and enjoyable.

finally i have played from the beginning of vengeance server been through a merge to vanguard and i still enjoy this game but like for many its too quiet for too long give them servers the fields give us merge or merges ( merge is the best one ) watch happy customers begin to play more spend more and put life back into this game

please let us know if this will be considered about the fields we are not mushrooms be dont like to be kept in the dark were patient but time is going by and the game is just getting to quiet and its a worry. 8):rolleyes::love:?(

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?

William Shakespeare
  • Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Monday, July 25th 2016, 5:34pm

I too agree with releasing special fields on all servers except Dowding, and Merging us all together.

I've been playing this game since late 2010, which means I played before we even had Special Fields, and I agree without them this game is far too demanding. One of the reasons I've not played 100% on a new server, just can't play once armies start getting big, because the feeding is too demanding.

If you started releasing special fields again, you'd see many old timers and JoyFort players coming to the newer servers, and spending money on suits, heroes, and flares of course for chasing special fields.

And the merge is a huge money maker for your business too, everybody spends a little in the first few months of a merge, chasing heroes, buying outfits for them, skilling, and adding ribbon spaces, none of that is cheap!

By the looks of this thread, most agree on adding special fields and a merge between all the older servers, so you've got no time to waste if you are thinking of a merge for the end of the year, add special fields now!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mictlantecuhtli" (Jul 25th 2016, 5:51pm)

• Activate Facebook