You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HAWK

Corporal

• "HAWK" has been banned
  • "HAWK" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 3:43pm

Blatant cheating

http://prntscr.com/bpy3yu

I answered Hollo as a joke - but it quickly became apparent I had stumbled into some blatant cheating - yes ticket is in and yes he gave him 10k alliance score

http://prntscr.com/bpybz9

this player was in 17τᖺ♞Cαʋ alliance untill a couple hours before war week. Something need's to be done about this
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

HAWK

Corporal

• "HAWK" has been banned
  • "HAWK" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 6:51pm

?

that's funny you said no such thing and he killed a loaded city sending himself but it was a "fair fight" riiiggghhhttt sent the full convo to support - why don't you send this part where you knew i was with another alliance and told me "to get over it" 'i,m sure that would clarify thing's for them

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 6:53pm

that's funny you said no such thing and he killed a loaded city sending himself but it was a "fair fight" riiiggghhhttt sent the full convo to support - why don't you send this part where you knew i was with another alliance and told me "to get over it" 'i,m sure that would clarify thing's for them

haha you finished? ill look forward to hearing from support :) cya
  • Activate Facebook