You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

zombie326

Private

• "zombie326" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 17th 2016

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 1:48pm

Some stuff that needs fixing to make the game enjoyable for players

If you look at this game with a level head and not through diamond encrusted goggles, you'll notice that it isn't particularly fun. Why? Because of the multitude of issues with the game. I'll start with the unfairness that larger players have over new players; why can I not see their incoming hits when their recon and radar are above mine? How broken is that!? Not only do bigger players have the obvious troop advantage, they also have the advantage of you not being able to see anything they send at you. Why do big players need even more advantages? It makes no sense.

Secondly, the truce system is broken. Someone can port to you, hit you when you sleep and go into truce straight after. You need to put a cooldown in place so that after someone sends an attack, they can't truce for however many hours.

Thirdly, the research times for high level researches needs to be reduced. 3000 hours, are you joking? That doesn't make me want dimes, that makes me want to quit. there's a reason nobody plays this game and it's because you're asking people to wait Months for a research that boosts a unit's stat by 5%.

Quarterly, nothing is ever added besides stuff to the shop. Where are the new units? Not those silly ultra units that make every unit below them obsolete. I mean I want tank destroyers, different HT's, useful LT's that will spice up the game and offer new strategies.

Fifthly, why are people able to make 1mil BT's or 3mil HT's? At that point they're basically invincible so what's the point in playing? Maybe put a troop cap on cities because people can always use black holes and cheats to stop their troops from dying.

Fed up of playing the same awful money sponging game it was 5 years ago. And I'm fed up with ignorant... Blatantly ignorant developers... Oh, and when I'm trying to scroll upwards in chat, don't make it jolt down whenever someone decides to say something. That's annoying.

These aren't the only issues, they're the only ones I could think of at the time that annoyed me and ruined it for me. And I say this because I want the game to improve.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 10:21am

Und jetzt das Qualifikationsniveau haben auch Sie dieses Problem beheben verringert. Sorry für die Sprachänderung gehe ich davon aus das ist, wie wir alle jetzt sprechen müssen

Noodle

• Activate Facebook

Temp.

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 11:08am

If you look at this game with a level head and not through diamond encrusted goggles, you'll notice that it isn't particularly fun. Why? Because of the multitude of issues with the game. I'll start with the unfairness that larger players have over new players; why can I not see their incoming hits when their recon and radar are above mine? How broken is that!? Not only do bigger players have the obvious troop advantage, they also have the advantage of you not being able to see anything they send at you. Why do big players need even more advantages? It makes no sense.

Secondly, the truce system is broken. Someone can port to you, hit you when you sleep and go into truce straight after. You need to put a cooldown in place so that after someone sends an attack, they can't truce for however many hours.

Thirdly, the research times for high level researches needs to be reduced. 3000 hours, are you joking? That doesn't make me want dimes, that makes me want to quit. there's a reason nobody plays this game and it's because you're asking people to wait Months for a research that boosts a unit's stat by 5%.

Quarterly, nothing is ever added besides stuff to the shop. Where are the new units? Not those silly ultra units that make every unit below them obsolete. I mean I want tank destroyers, different HT's, useful LT's that will spice up the game and offer new strategies.

Fifthly, why are people able to make 1mil BT's or 3mil HT's? At that point they're basically invincible so what's the point in playing? Maybe put a troop cap on cities because people can always use black holes and cheats to stop their troops from dying.

Fed up of playing the same awful money sponging game it was 5 years ago. And I'm fed up with ignorant... Blatantly ignorant developers... Oh, and when I'm trying to scroll upwards in chat, don't make it jolt down whenever someone decides to say something. That's annoying.

These aren't the only issues, they're the only ones I could think of at the time that annoyed me and ruined it for me. And I say this because I want the game to improve.
Both the armies you listed as "Invincible" are actually very small... and is considered weak on almost all servers.. Besides the BT's of course, but that is also very weak if you have someone to UO with... 225k rockets alone could kill 3 million ht
  • Activate Facebook

Zach470030

Private

Date of registration: Jun 14th 2016

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 6:43pm

Okay excuse my typing as my laptop is getting fixed and I'm replying yo this on my phone, but here is my theory. If everyone was to stop buying diamonds would this game exist? Would we be getting new updates? Would items go on sale? This is a game as well as a business. The developers and moderators don't do this for free. Please tell me one game on the internet that's fun and completely free where you can reach the top of the leaderboards and have all the top gear without spending any kind of money. Purple get on here and grip about not being a level playing field. It will never be a level playing field take for instance you take someone of the street that doesn't know how to play this game and give them an army of -5 mil with city that holds 170 mil food and tell them not to starve. Is that the same as giving someone that many troops that has been playing for years? Same with the diamonds you cannot sit here and tell me that not everyone that plays thus game cannot buy diamonds because they don't have the money here is why. You spent alot to get your desktop or laptop. You spend alot on your internet service. So what's 10-20 a week or month going to hurt? Stop thinking that everything has to be handed to you in life and go out earn and get what you want. People in this world think everything should be giving to them on a silver platter when it takes hard work determination and persistence to get the best. So stop being cheap spend some money and keep enjoying your hobby... Rant over

Weezy

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 3:28pm

well said weezy, totally agree with you :thumbup::thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

AARON915

Private

Date of registration: Jun 30th 2016

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 5:46pm

Weezy, stu and many others are blind and missing the point. This game is a free to play game, it states so on the registration page. A F2P is supposed to give you all content for free, and pay for extra stuff. When drop rates are low as hell and they try to make you spend diamonds on previously free missions, it stops being a F2P.

Besides that, these "new updates" you talk about weezy have been nothing but money grabs. All they do is bundle sales, which you need to buy diamonds to get, mostly due to the fact they're giving us less diamonds a day, for the same high prices, and introducing "new" items that cost 200 diamonds

This games terrible now, the owners are even worse.

Everyone needs to find a new hobby... lol

• Activate Facebook

Pacifier

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2016

Friday, July 1st 2016, 3:01pm

Hmmmm

Most people that play Dowding which Zombie is referring too...

So lets get 1 thing straight... You know the game, the tactics, builds, techs etc to build... But if you cant be bothered or even worse as in your case... Expect to spend maximum 4 hrs playing... Mostly waffling in WC.

Then that is your issue.... Stop trying to blame game for your stupidity and un willing to play the game is meant to be played.

Only issue The game has is communication... Not the game play at all

• Activate Facebook