You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nad

Corporal

• "Nad" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2015

Friday, June 10th 2016, 11:21am

Ultra fighters am I missing something

I recently took the plunge to start building Ultra Fighters. I quickly came to a stop when I reached just over 3k UF. I ran out of ultra energy. I was in a bit of disbelief because I have hit a decent amount of event fields and couldn't believe I ran out after only building 3k uf. I ran the math and I could be off (wasn't my best subject in school) but I'm going to have to hit roughly 10k event fields to get 100k UF. I think these troops could be great to compete with the massive armies in Elite but who's going to suicide a full wave of UF if it takes them over a year to build them?

Would like to hear from others who have tried building them. Am I doing something wrong or did I miss something?

Thanks
Nad
Elite Server

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook