You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Ƈнєяησν™" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 11:15pm

w2g **** players ! DOWDING SERVER

people get there name change to convics of w2g, 1 off my members while he was online but afk got his name changed to GM_Phantom,
within a min there was another name in ranks with [GM]Phantom kinda typical GM chnage a player name and start a new acc . bloody hacked *** !

VCM name got changed to GM_TheGuardian same time another alt was set up with [GM]TheGuardian WTF is going on my member buy`d DIAMIND TO CHANGE HIS NAME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u beter solve this *** out or u get a law suit on ya *** !

i got muted in world chat about saying this in dutch and in english muted for 6h
well *** u CM that did it .. i will keep posting it in wold chat in both language till u fckrs sort it out !!!!!!!!

wont buy any fcking dims ever again , think joyfort better for there players by looking like it !

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

WatchDog

Corporal

Date of registration: Jun 7th 2016

Friday, June 10th 2016, 12:20am

Same here, I got muted without even a warning.
There was someone with "GM" in his name giving out warnings in WC, but his name was orange
like the rest of us, and the mail I got wasn't even a real mail, but yet somehow I am muted.

I don't know who's muting, or if one of your guys ex employees' still got access or something,
but someone's been muting people in an unofficial way. Please do something about it!!!

-WatchDog

• Activate Facebook

JDoe

Private

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Friday, June 10th 2016, 9:53am

I bought diamonds on the new sever and got screwed over on them too.
Admin ignore you Lilpwnd helps but then support ignores you again.
I will add my name to your lawsuit as i spoke with a government advisory team and was told that taking money and giving nothing back in return is illegal. To then ignore written mails makes it more illegal.
I said i would wait Till today to see if it has been fixed and it has not.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:26am

Ƈнєяησν™
First of all I would appreciate if you would stick to forum rules and basic manners. You can explain issue without using words like you used.
Yesterday we was setting up out Game Masters accounts, we don't know why this happened and why two members got their names changed to GM_(nickname).
No one from company was involved in it and this most likely was system error when setting up accounts.

I changed VCM name back to normal, but I'm not sure about "markopolo" account because looks like his name is not "GM_" anymore.

Before ranting such a bad way on the public forum, you should first write to CM and explain situation. There was no need at all to make such a inappropriate topic.

And yes - players with [GM] or "GM_" up front their nicknames are official Game Masters of War2Glory.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:28am

JDoe... I already explained you on Shoutbox and also in topic you made - HOW TO send ticket to Support. You don't listen to me and still sending it via email not via site I gave you.
I don't know who you call ADMIN and who is ignoring you, because so far all your msg got reply from me and explanation how to report your problem.
Support reponse is always taking time, it's not instant + support is not working during weekends.

• Activate Facebook

JDoe

Private

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:45am

I did listen i sent it i have nothing want a screenshot of my mail to prove i sent it to both support's
why are you calling me a liar??

PS admin is the people who administrate emails sent thats what my government called them its why i used that term

• Activate Facebook

markopolo

Private

Date of registration: Jun 10th 2016

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:49am

Yea, my name is back to normal, cause i did buy namecard... I dont want to be some one else...
was waste of 200 Diamonds... and some bad moments.... i have ticketed it also.
marko

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:50am

So if you send it they way I told you and you did it correctly, you should received ticket number and auto response.
I didn't called you a liar, I simply said that I already explained you.

In our company employees taking care of emails are Customer Service (Support)

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:52am

marko instead of ticketing it you should just have come here and write it by yourself... not your friend.

If you would explain this situation I would take care of this. I will send you diamonds back for this card now, apologies for this problem but it was just simply system error.

• Activate Facebook

Pacifier

Corporal

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:55am

Names on Dowding

Can You please sort out the name copying on Dowding server whilst your'e active Lip

Someone is using a name looking exactly like mine on there. Was breaking all WC rules... Not sure why or if trying to get me banned od something.

Can this be sorted ASAP

IceCold

• Activate Facebook

markopolo

Private

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:56am

ok

Matter solved then...

Time to move forward... Towards to next problems lol

Thanks for ur quick response... :-)

marko

• Activate Facebook

JDoe

Private

So if you send it they way I told you and you did it correctly, you should received ticket number and auto response.
I didn't called you a liar, I simply said that I already explained you.

In our company employees taking care of emails are Customer Service (Support)
SO now your patronizing me saying im stupid?
I'd ask The Poenix He says he can help ???? so you lied to me as well
JDoe... I already explained you on Shoutbox and also in topic you made - HOW TO send ticket to Support. You don't listen to me and still sending it via email not via site I gave you.
I don't know who you call ADMIN and who is ignoring you, because so far all your msg got reply from me and explanation how to report your problem.
Support reponse is always taking time, it's not instant + support is not working during weekends.
Here you clearly said i did not listen when i clearly wrote i mailed them the ticket system is a mail you called me a liar plain and simple
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

This not in my duty. I cannot change someones name only because it's looking similar to another player. I'm sorry.

• Activate Facebook

Pacifier

Corporal

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:57am

???

Its not similar... Its identical.

• Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Friday, June 10th 2016, 10:58am

Please pm me with this problem, I know that it's not possible to have same two nicknames on same server...

• Activate Facebook

JDoe

Private

Friday, June 10th 2016, 11:02am

Wait a minute you will give marco his diamonds but not me mine you say you cant do diamonds now you say you can you
What am i men't to believe i want to speak to your boss right now

• Activate Facebook