You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kik

Sergeant

• "kik" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:51am

Community Manager not moderator.

I informed you that payment stuff need to be solved with Support Team, Community Manager have no tools to do this and this is part of the Support Team job.
forum moderator you wrote it i did not you prove my points for me lol
A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

kik

Sergeant

• "kik" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:54am

even if i conceded then it makes it even worse employees are not allowed to be aggressive towards customers they are not allowed to publicly argue with paying customers but you think you can?

Well you break your own rules by doing that so are you an employee i can report for breaching the terms and conditions or are you a forum moderator?

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 11:54am

Please refer to following points of forum rules:

Quoted

1.3 Respect
Users must respect the rights of other users on this forum. Thus, all of the players, team members, all employees of the Gamigo are prohibited from:
• violence
• insults
• prosecution
• threats
Sanctions:
If users ignore this rule, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently prevent access to the resources of the forum, depending on the severity of the violation.

Quoted

3.3 You are not allowed to answer directly to your own posts. You need to use the “edit” function to delete, change or add content.
  • Activate Facebook