You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male
  • "stuvilla" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 11:06am

new server at last

thanks, so merge now hopefully

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 2:19pm

Thanks?!?!?

Thanks? For crashing every server and now sticking us in hazards off again but also serverwide truce??? Why that sudden addition? It should never be put on if people lose stuff because they screwed it up they should have to replace it. I expect refunds for everything I bought and used in preparation to attack people before server went down considering now even truce is on so I still prevented from doing it.

• Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male
  • "stuvilla" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 2:54pm

quit crying, prepare your delays like everyone else and cant see anyone else moaning.
people been asking for new server and its happened, and yes maybe a bit of warning wouldve been nice but its here
so suck it up buttercup and quit moaning

• Activate Facebook

Noodle

Sergeant

• "Noodle" is male

Date of registration: Dec 21st 2015

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 3:05pm

quit crying, prepare your delays like everyone else and cant see anyone else moaning.
people been asking for new server and its happened, and yes maybe a bit of warning wouldve been nice but its here
I am not crying that there was a problem I'm crying that now we are all being punished for it I'm not starving or anything like I said everything should be like normal and if legitimately things like that do happen then game should fix it.
  • Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 5:38pm

I am not crying that there was a problem I'm crying that now we are all being punished for it I'm not starving or anything like I said everything should be like normal and if legitimately things like that do happen then game should fix it.
its ok noodle u can use the setup accounts next ww its all good so stop crying
:P :P :P
  • Activate Facebook