You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

The Phoenix

Product Manager

• "The Phoenix" is male
  • "The Phoenix" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Monday, May 30th 2016, 5:42pm

My first month as Community Manager

Quoted from "Sarenya"

Hello users,

Whereas a few days ago I made my first month as Community Manager I would like to share it with you.

As I think a bit all my colleagues, the start was slightly traumatic because I found myself invaded by instruments and registrations to no end.

When we managed to complete all the registrations and the necessary accounts, here’s the big day... the presentation to the community.

Initially my questions were:
How will I be received by users?
I'll be up to the task?
All these questions now have almost all a response that I prefer not to share.

I think the whole month the first week was the hardest but I knew that once exceeded that all would be well.

It must be considered that the Community Manager’s work is a very delicate job because we are confronted with the community that is made up of different types of people, which is sometimes very difficult to understand or interpret.

Fortunately I found extraordinary users formed by wonderful and special people in their own way.

I’m forming a team of valiant fighters to accompany me in this incredible adventure.

I can say that from an organizational point of view I’m already at a good point but I consider to achieve optimum results in the
shortest possible time.

In this month of activities I grew a lot from both a professional and personal point of view thanks to the valuable advice of Product Manager and Unit Manager who are always ready and willing to put at our disposal their experience.

Would be many things to write because a month even though it may seem like a long period of time I can assure you that passes really quickly, but I tried to summarize my impressions and my mood in this first month as Community Manager.

I wish you all a good day and a good game

Cordially,
Sarenya
... written by Serenya (Community Manager of War 2 Glory and War 2 Glory
... translated to English by Serenya (Community Manager of War 2 Glory and War 2 Glory

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook