You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

DGiboney

Private

• "DGiboney" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2016

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 1:16pm

Promotions

Why are the support personnel no longer honoring promotions. I sent all the required information on transactions and dates and your personnel keep saying that daimonds were added when I purchased 100 dollars of them during the 100 percent promotions. Only received the 300 daimonds that come with the normal purchase. I sent the transaction information for the time frame of the epic conquer chests time frame. Everything they need has been sent several times, not just once. Have not received daimonds 700 or epic conquer chests. If you are not honoring these promotions, it seems to me that the ethical thing to do would be to stop telling people that you are having them. As the way this is working, I am being convinced that if I purchase daimonds during the promotion period, I will get the item promised and its not happening. It has become little better than being conned by someone.

David Giboney
S a v a g e
El Alamein :evil:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

вig вΦss

Corporal

• "вig вΦss" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 2:30pm

Hey DGiboney,

http://prntscr.com/au5arv if you look at that screenshot, its saying 100% extra bonus not 100% extra of amounts you purchase. So they are offering only 100% extra of bonus diamond. You said you bought $100 diamond, so you should be receiving 1000+ 150 bonus + 100% Extra Bonus Diamonds(150) = 1300 diamonds in total.

If you are expecting 1000+150+ another 1000 then Good luck.

вig вΦss Elite server

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "вig вΦss" (Apr 19th 2016, 3:10pm)

• Activate Facebook

DGiboney

Private

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:45pm

Hey DGiboney,

http://prntscr.com/au5arv if you look at that screenshot, its saying 100% extra bonus not 100% extra of amounts you purchase. So they are offering only 100% extra of bonus diamond. You said you bought $100 diamond, so you should be receiving 1000+ 150 bonus + 100% Extra Bonus Diamonds(150) = 1300 diamonds in total.

вig вΦss Elite server

Ok, it would be better if that would be made clear as to which amount they were referring to but it still doesnt do anything about Epic Conquer chests since I sent all that information several times and keep getting asked for it again and still not receiving anything.

David Giboney :cursing:
  • Activate Facebook

DGiboney

Private

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:57pm

Hey DGiboney,

вig вΦss Elite server

Ok, it would be better if that would be made clear as to which amount they were referring to but it still doesnt do anything about Epic Conquer chests since I sent all that information several times and keep getting asked for it again and still not receiving anything.

100 percent of 300 is 300 not 150 even if that is the amount referred to X(
  • Activate Facebook

DGiboney

Private

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 4:30pm

Hey DGiboney,

вig вΦss Elite server
I get the daimonds issue,
but the epic conquer chests were over 2 months ago and still havent received them after several times sending all of the information.

O k, it would be better if that would be made clear as to which amount they were referring to but it still doesnt do anything about Epic Conquer chests since I sent all that information several times and keep getting asked for it again and still not receiving anything.

• Activate Facebook