You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SS_KONIG

Corporal

• "SS_KONIG" is male
  • "SS_KONIG" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 12:46pm

Merge Plz For The Love Of Christ!!

Please can we have a merge before everyone quits the damn game thank you.

ELITE server is almost completely dead, 90% of all active players are on vacation and only mostly multi accounts remain.

What the hell is going on?

Are Gamigo/Gamespree deliberately trying to force players to quit?

The players on Elite have been waiting for a merge for over a year now, we were told it would only happen when the servers had been migrated. This has happened but still no announcement about a merge.

Konig out X(

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 4:47pm

i agree we need a merge asap other wise when merge comes there will be no active players to merge!!! come on war2glory give us some info and help your customers out!

• Activate Facebook

signit

Private

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2016

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 6:22pm

They don't care. It is evident in their support (or more, lack thereof) how little they care.

Actually, based on some of the responses I got, I think that they also lack the mental capacity to understand what is going on. But then, so do most of the players who still pay for this (or have ever).

It's marginal for a free game, abyssmal for anything paid...

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 11:34pm

Honestly yall....servers "must be" generally equal before they can merge..... It is in the programming
nothing we can do about it, period.....
my bet is that sherman and el alamein will merge soon.... how soon is anyone's guess
those servers are being made equal
after they merge, then new servers may appear or should

a couple other servers are close to being equal, but equal they "must be" to merge

what does Equal mean? if you have special fields other server must have them... you have fortress's other server must....are all your hero's out then other server must have them also again, servers "must be" equal in order to merge, it is in the main game programming

what they are going to do about the costs in the Military Item Shops being equal, is anyone's guess

I am sure they are working on all these things, but they can do Nothing about the main game programming at this time

That's my take on this situation

• Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 11:55pm

i agree with one point and we diff on another

el alamein and Sherman should not be the ones merged first as they are the newest of the severs and the rest of the severs badly need it

if u ask players on elite they wouldn't mind t0 pay more ie easy way to fix this would be to half the difference between the servers
but as this is a free to play game it doesn't really matter what the price are

my personal opinion is i would like a merge but it wont help the game in the long run this game is being runnied by the large troops numbers. this game should be suited to give a small advantage to the attacking player. i see people building 20 mill figs and thats it and its makeing it hard to attack the player thats has that amount of troops a uo of hts might only kill 400k . there needs to be something done in this area be four in my opinion any of the top servers merge because after 6 months of any merge the server be dead again

a easy way to sort this problem is to be able to invite same amount u can reinforce

there neeeds to be skill in this game on on sherman and el still has that because they not dealing with large amount of troops and thats why they the best servers to play elite and vanguard is messed up with food feilds mass troops = no fun its as simple as thats and thats is what is makeing the players quit and vac the advange of the game goes to a player that will just sit there talk some crap in wc and try to get someone to uo him thats it and thats har far wrong this game has went

Honestly yall....servers "must be" generally equal before they can merge..... It is in the programming
nothing we can do about it, period.....
my bet is that sherman and el alamein will merge soon.... how soon is anyone's guess
those servers are being made equal
after they merge, then new servers may appear or should

a couple other servers are close to being equal, but equal they "must be" to merge

what does Equal mean? if you have special fields other server must have them... you have fortress's other server must....are all your hero's out then other server must have them also again, servers "must be" equal in order to merge, it is in the main game programming

what they are going to do about the costs in the Military Item Shops being equal, is anyone's guess

I am sure they are working on all these things, but they can do Nothing about the main game programming at this time

That's my take on this situation
:P :P :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "king steve" (Apr 8th 2016, 12:02am)

• Activate Facebook

Ughit

Captain

Location: In a house usually, a tent when fishing/drinking on beach

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:30am

the problem is not the owners, it is the program. It will not allow el alamein to merge with a server that has foods fields, etc.
Again, servers must be equal before the main program will allow them to merge.
yes, the owners may be able to remove the food fields, etc from another server..... but can you imagine the up roar that would cause?

lol that would cause it to hit the fan

new management has already hinted that food fields, etc ruin the game and they looking into not having them
but until then.... we must abide by the main program's set rules

• Activate Facebook

Infidel

Sergeant

Date of registration: Jan 27th 2016

Friday, April 8th 2016, 8:03am

the problem is not the owners, it is the program. It will not allow el alamein to merge with a server that has foods fields, etc.
Again, servers must be equal before the main program will allow them to merge.
yes, the owners may be able to remove the food fields, etc from another server..... but can you imagine the up roar that would cause?

Why would we need EA to merge Elite and vanguard, and possibly dunkirk if they meet requirements?
  • Activate Facebook

Lilpwnd

Unregistered

Friday, April 8th 2016, 1:40pm

I will have some news about merge and new servers soon! As soon as I will know stuff for 100% I will share it with you guys... don't want to say anything when something still can get complicated and you will be disappointed even more :<
  • Activate Facebook

stuvilla

Captain

• "stuvilla" is male

Friday, April 8th 2016, 2:00pm

thanks for the heads up lipwind :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

SS_KONIG

Corporal

• "SS_KONIG" is male
  • "SS_KONIG" started this thread

Friday, April 8th 2016, 2:16pm

I will have some news about merge and new servers soon! As soon as I will know stuff for 100% I will share it with you guys... don't want to say anything when something still can get complicated and you will be disappointed even more :<
Thank you Lilpwind as ever your helpful and show concern for us poor players. Your a credit to the moderator team, :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SS_KONIG" (Apr 8th 2016, 3:02pm)

• Activate Facebook