You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kik

Sergeant

• "kik" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 8:20pm

Request for information

I have a lot of players that come to me for advice daily.
Im always willing to use my knowledge to assist anyone even if enemies of my alliance or different servers.

So today i was shocked to read a player was banned from Elite over his email having changed. (unverified)
Now before i go into details i would like to have admin confirm if its a ban offence to change your email.
Personally i have 4 email's as i use all for different things. gaming, work, hard work, personal.
Now i know for an absolute fact that players have swapped accounts before they delete old one and use new. I know this is allowed and has been confirmed to me by admin more than once.
If this has now changed punishing someone for a new rule that was agreed pre purchase is unethical immoral and legally frowned on.
As my job is in the gaming industry my knowledge is vast. I have been a moderator for the largest games company in the world for over 15 years. In my job i am to make decisions based on the knowledge i have there and then. I have the power to suspend, ban or permanently block a person from accessing any form of the network.
I then have to sent this information to my employer to ensure what i done was fair and ethical.

As i only have half the information and never go off on one side i'd like others to post to confirm if i am correct in the most part
1 it is not ban offence to use more than one mail.
2 others have been allowed to use another account as long as the totally delete old account and never use it again.
3 without adding your oppinion state if u know a person without naming them that has used one account burnt it then used another.

Kik

A wise man knows when he has one apple he needs more. When he has a bunch he needs less.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 8:29pm

surely if he got banned for hes email the whole account would be banned of all servers?

:P :P :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "king steve" (Mar 31st 2016, 8:52pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Mictlantecuhtli" is male

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 9:04pm

Maybe this player is not giving you the full story :) He/she may have taken over an account and was banned for it, and is now trying to pretend he didn't break any rules.

If not I hope his/her ban is lifted and compensated

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mictlantecuhtli" (Mar 31st 2016, 9:33pm)

• Activate Facebook

4 STAR

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2015

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 9:07pm

the player

8)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "4 STAR" (Apr 1st 2016, 3:19pm)

• Activate Facebook

brainydude

Corporal

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 11:47pm

hmmmm maybe i should change my email too......

get your legal department ready if you throw a ban my way for it.

• Activate Facebook