You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

king steve

Sergeant

• "king steve" is male
  • "king steve" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 16th 2015

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 9:04am

steve you gotta take things tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far as per
lets just enjoy a stable, fast server
just my opinion lol

and tink hi m8
the less servers they got to run the faster the others ones get hehe BRING ON MERGE :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

pretty typical always thinking inside the box (no disrespect) but pls stay in school and let the adults do the thinking if they merge and take 1 away would they not bring another new 1 to the table to bring in new players or old players back i have a few friends in my fb asking when w2g brings out a new server pls let us know so we can come back making it faster how?
typical 4 star getting ahead of himself again sherman is still a young server and people can still play there . when they merge they will more that likely merge 3 servers into 1 so that will free up plenty of space.they game its self will more than likely be relaunched to try and get more players in. but we defo need a merge

PS u got friends on Facebook wow we learn something new everyday (NO disrespect)
:P :P :P
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

goren

Private

Date of registration: Mar 17th 2016

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 7:50pm

what server is working?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook