You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to War 2 Glory Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tesarion

Private

• "Tesarion" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 4th 2016

Friday, March 4th 2016, 1:57pm

How much internet traffic consumes War2Glory?

Hi all!

In another thread I said that I can't play the game because my university sets limits on access to certain sites. But to play I can use my mobile connection, but I haven't much experience about how much of internet traffic this kind of games consumes. Actually I have 2GB of traffic but I could improve it also to 5. It's enough to play for a month? I use this traffic for a few other things where I'm not allowed to enter with the university's connection. How much traffic I'll go to spend if for example I play for an hour? I heard that this kind of games take away a lot of traffic.

Thanks to all who will help me!

Greetings!

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

BoS

Private

• "BoS" is male

Date of registration: Jan 17th 2016

Friday, March 4th 2016, 5:14pm

Hello

Hi all!

In another thread I said that I can't play the game because my university sets limits on access to certain sites. But to play I can use my mobile connection, but I haven't much experience about how much of internet traffic this kind of games consumes. Actually I have 2GB of traffic but I could improve it also to 5. It's enough to play for a month? I use this traffic for a few other things where I'm not allowed to enter with the university's connection. How much traffic I'll go to spend if for example I play for an hour? I heard that this kind of games take away a lot of traffic.

Thanks to all who will help me!

Greetings!
5 will be suffiecient
BoS
  • Activate Facebook

Tesarion

Private

Friday, March 4th 2016, 9:25pm

5 will be suffiecient
Hi BoS, thanks! ^^ I'm waiting for some other opinion too, but I think anyway I can begin to play :)
  • Activate Facebook

HAWK

Corporal

• "HAWK" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 17th 2015

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 6:15pm

g use

honestly it will all depend on how much you do - may want to see where the free wifi hotspots are in your area and get a laptop rather than use a phone type plan - your 5g would be for the month honestly that's not a lot

• Activate Facebook

Tesarion

Private

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 6:17pm

Hello Hawk, I'll try howether, anyway I'm not playing all days. Thanks for your answer too ^^

• Activate Facebook

midou2

Sergeant

• "midou2" is male
  • "midou2" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 20th 2015

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 9:37am

Hello Tesarion,

Myself I use my mobile connection (2GB) to play 3 or 4 games at once, WAR2Glory included, and haven't had any issue for the last three months ^^. I think it should be fine

Midou2

Super-modérateur / S-Mod

Equipe de soutien, Communauté Française / FR mod Team

Gamigo - GS / WAR2Glory.
  • Activate Facebook

Tesarion

Private

Wednesday, March 9th 2016, 10:03am

Hello midou,